Power Attack discussion

So we have all had our ups and downs with the new arena already. Does anyone have specifics on the power attack though? I know it consumes x3 arena energy but when you win you get the same points and it counts as a single victory. I'm assuming it gives an attack/defense boost?

I know I'd be loving life if they added in bonus arena points for doing power attacks lol I blew through 90 arena energy pure power attacks before I realized it was pointless. Hurt my rank abit but I'm still rocking top 50
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Haven't even tried it yet. I guess keep track of numbers of easily recognized names. To know how much damage you do with your armors to the most common armors you come across. Then when you see someone else you know has that armor, power attack them and see.

Use GW epics from people not in RR. You'll know they're all non+ to remove that discrepancy.

I'm on android, don't need to worry about RR lol and I've been tracking numbers. Problem is I'm getting a mass of keys and have leveled out my armors. They're about maxed though so I can continue.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

its probably the best gem expense for a week or 2, while you still have excess gems from last war, and while the arena energy sale is on.

and after you burn out your gems, i don't know how you'll feel then.

well enchanted keys drops more raw mats, some fusion stones, and gems. hopefully we get luckier there too.

The point of it is to save you. Say you are on a 15 kill streak, and get matched against someone you will lose to. Bam power attack, and you save your streak.

I used it once out of curiosity. It seems to enhance my attack.. maybe another 50% or so? Hard to tell because you dont really know the stats of your opponent. It doesnt seem to change anything else though...

I assumed it is like the guild war power attack and gives a 50% boost to attack/defense.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    The point of it is to save you. Say you are on a 15 kill streak, and get matched against someone you will lose to. Bam power attack, and you save your streak.
    I thought you can only select this option when you pick your next opponant not once you've seen their armor.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

The first 20 win streak I used one on my 19th battle to ensure that I wouldn't lose. Turns out I didn't need to since my opponent was nowhere near my level with his knights. Oh well. Made up for those gems with the ones I got from the keys that I got with the 20th win. I can see how they would be useful though...sometimes I get to a higher level (15+) and I get pigeonholed into being able to face only very high ranking opponents that I will probably lose against. That's annoying, but it seems like another way to get some gems out of a player. But whatever. I win 90% of my Arena encounters anyways.

Completely useless I bet not one person ever clicks that button on purpose, just like the 1 in guild wars

pure proof that most top players are noobs
    all cash, no brain

actually the power attack is like what someone said earlier to save your streaks. they are conditions where all the players on your fight list is strong. then u might need to do a power attack to save your streak. esp if u are close to 20.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Completely useless I bet not one person ever clicks that button on purpose, just like the 1 in guild wars
    out of curiosity, i clicked the power attack. does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by StarvingChild View Post
    the bears can smell the menstration
    There is a theory that a gorilla and a pig had sex and that's how humans formed

You got your history wrong. in the book called "legend of the weeping potato" it explained how muffin man is made
    you should read it sometime