Gem challenge

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gem challenge

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Gem challenge

I challenge everyone who spends gems to reduce their gem purchases to half of what they normally spend. The reason why GREE has constant expensive events and wars every 2-3 weeks regardless of holidays is because as a community we spend whatever we want to anyways, some with little restraint. I know it's not realistic to ask everyone to stop buying gems but if you ever want a ticket responded to again I suggest that you speak with your money or stay silent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I challenge everyone who spends gems to reduce their gem purchases to half of what they normally spend. The reason why GREE has constant expensive events and wars every 2-3 weeks regardless of holidays is because as a community we spend whatever we want to anyways, some with little restraint. I know it's not realistic to ask everyone to stop buying gems but if you ever want a ticket responded to again I suggest that you speak with your money or stay silent.
    congratulations you just proposed to give Gree the final straw to kill the game.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    congratulations you just proposed to give Gree the final straw to kill the game.
    That would kill the game, huh? What are you smoking because i want some...

I'm with the original poster, after this box event i think i have learned my lesson finally. I am now trying to preach to the guilds I'm in about NOT buying gems unless its a war and even then to please consider it. These wars don't necessarily prove who the best guild is, they mainly prove who has the deepest pocket books lets face it. This game is built around gems, not real content. There needs to be a balance and there is nothing like that currently. Even during the holiday season, instead of giving GREE just takes and doesn't seem to care not one bit. There is basically no logical responses from developers, just excuses or downright lies. There should be developers providing more information to the community daily, along with making changes to balance game play. Currently they have us by the gems and the community needs to stand up for once. I'm all for IAPs but GREE has taken it way past that and anyone with any sense of logic knows this to be true.

The only way to make change is to create it. As long as people are buying mountains of gems on these rigged events GREE will do nothing but count their huge stash of real cash and continue the landslide in their favor. That's what is killing the game, not a relevant request like this poster has.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    It's about time someone took old yeller out back...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread could result in a permanent ban. Just in case you didn't know.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bye bye to this thread lolool, I've tried this many times on other accts and got perma-ban hammer. Cya on the other side

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    This thread could result in a permanent ban. Just in case you didn't know.
    Well if they police the forum like they answer tickets I have at least 4 days left.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Well if they police the forum like they answer tickets I have at least 4 days left.
    They don't have to be in the office to do it. If it's going to happen it will be unexpected.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    They don't have to be in the office to do it. If it's going to happen it will be unexpected.
    lol characters

Post Count
    Alright folks, we all know the forum guidelines and there are better ways to share your feedback.

/closed