Gree, 24hour ltb gold sale - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree, 24hour ltb gold sale

Post Count
    This is a great idea and would actually add a bit of strategy for the 24 hours. Since all LTBs took 24 hours to build players would have to decide which LTB they really wanted unless they wanted to spend gold rushing the build time. Players who missed out on them get the buildings and Gree wins because people spend to rush build times.

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    GREE, give us your feedback and let us know if u will take this under consideration?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    The gingerbread house as well. As a collector of buildings, these four are the only ones missing in my hood and hope to be able to add them one day
    I was just at your hood and was thinking you could use some frosty's hideouts.

Banned
    Post Count
    I like the idea because of one thing -
    The weird collection cycles r actually the last thing that makes this game challenging.
    If I manage to rob some1 it will always be a ltb lol. Same goes for when some1 manages to rob me :-D

About the frosty hideout / gingerbread house etc - bad idea because these were limited to holidays (like xmas or thanksgiving). What gree should really do is make new LHBs! (Limited holiday building lol). We missed thanksgiving but there is still xmas and the new years on the way ;-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    This is actually a very good idea. The LT part is upgrading it within the limited time period to win the prizes. There's no reason why the buildings shouldn't be available after the event has finished.

Obviously they should be more expensive than they were during the LTB otherwise it isn't fair on the players who had to break a sweat getting the money together just to buy the building.

I would be nice to see buildings that could be purchased with respect points. I would recommend the following:

The cheap ones could be purchased with respect points
    Bloody Barber Shop
    To Die for Designs
    Big Top Burlesque

The more expensive ones should be always available in store but at double the original cost
    Chinese Pagoda
    Dockside Mill
    West Side Jems
    No Interest Savings
    Shiner's Still
    TransTech Building
    Toybox
    Smoked Fowl Deli

Other past LE buildings include
    Haunted House
    Gobble Gobble Restaurant
    Frosty Hideout

Good idea! I think all the buildings that have previously been available should be available to everyone. Means there'll be more of them to rob However they should be a lot more expensive than they were originally when they were part of an LTB event.

Food for thought Gree!
    I love this idea, I missed on just about all of them. Hope Gree does it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by noamlin View Post
    I like the idea because of one thing -
    The weird collection cycles r actually the last thing that makes this game challenging.
    If I manage to rob some1 it will always be a ltb lol. Same goes for when some1 manages to rob me :-D

About the frosty hideout / gingerbread house etc - bad idea because these were limited to holidays (like xmas or thanksgiving). What gree should really do is make new LHBs! (Limited holiday building lol). We missed thanksgiving but there is still xmas and the new years on the way ;-)
    But what about the "smoked fowl" deli? ok, maybe only turkey-ish.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Increasing the limit would be a good option but unfortunately they'd need to release more expansions before they do that and from previous posts by CJ i believe that is not possible.
    They should allow you to rent expansions for lets say 100 gold a month or something. Since the only reason it is NOT possible is all the extra data from the 90% that play this game, for the most part, free. Obviously this exact idea would not work, but something of this could be put in place. As every other idea members come up with though, this will be another thread that gets filed in the zero bin with the storage organization.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alex6789 View Post
    But what about the "smoked fowl" deli? ok, maybe only turkey-ish.
    Bloody barbershop for holloween too.

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is actually a very good idea. The LT part is upgrading it within the limited time period to win the prizes. There's no reason why the buildings shouldn't be available after the event has finished.

Obviously they should be more expensive than they were during the LTB otherwise it isn't fair on the players who had to break a sweat getting the money together just to buy the building.

I would be nice to see buildings that could be purchased with respect points. I would recommend the following:

The cheap ones could be purchased with respect points
    Bloody Barber Shop
    To Die for Designs
    Big Top Burlesque

The more expensive ones should be always available in store but at double the original cost
    Chinese Pagoda
    Dockside Mill
    West Side Jems
    No Interest Savings
    Shiner's Still
    TransTech Building
    Toybox
    Smoked Fowl Deli

Other past LE buildings include
    Haunted House
    Gobble Gobble Restaurant
    Frosty Hideout

Good idea! I think all the buildings that have previously been available should be available to everyone. Means there'll be more of them to rob However they should be a lot more expensive than they were originally when they were part of an LTB event.

Food for thought Gree!
    This would be AMAZING!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to keep alive, lets keep it rolling till it becomes annoying and Gree complies to shut us up!

Post Count
    A&F. Or GREE please give us your thoughts on our suggestions
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    A&F. Or GREE please give us your thoughts on our suggestions
    Gree, you are getting game changing ideas that players will like - FOR FREE

It would be nice for somebody from the company to acknowledge this great idea

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think there has to be a poll first, i like the idea LTB's should be available after the limited time.

Buy with ingame cash, normal prices
    NO weapon prizes attached
    Maybe longer building time?

There needs to be something done about the buildings, the best building by far is the nightclub. there is no reason to upgrade or build any other buildings.

I don't think Gree will bother, but lets give it a try!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    how about replacing current gold buildings in the store with ltbs as gold buildings? effectively turning current gold buildings in to ltbs too.

Post Count
    gree have you even read this post yet????????????????????????????????????????????
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589