Gree, 24hour ltb gold sale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree, 24hour ltb gold sale

Post Count

Gree, 24hour ltb gold sale

gree, would it be possible to offer the previous ltbs to be bought with gold for a 24 hr period for those that missed out on buying them.

make them available to buy like the gold buildings in the store. 5 minute builds. give everyone ability to buy 2 of each. and those player that bought them already when they first come out would be able to own 4 of each max
    Last edited by reticlover; 03-26-2014 at 08:28 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    in-game cash or respect points sound better to me, don't use the g word

Post Count
    I suspect you don't understand what the LT part of LTB stands for...
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    But they could make a whole new retro event out of old buildings! Half the work is already done for Gree!! And those that already have them can get...well.....what do you give a person who has everything?

(Edit to add that Gree just gives them extra love. Maybe some candy. Idk, whatever.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    yes i understand what the lt stands for,

doing a 24hr sale would be good for those that dont have them or were not in the game when they were released,
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Post Count
    This is actually a very good idea. The LT part is upgrading it within the limited time period to win the prizes. There's no reason why the buildings shouldn't be available after the event has finished.

Obviously they should be more expensive than they were during the LTB otherwise it isn't fair on the players who had to break a sweat getting the money together just to buy the building.

I would be nice to see buildings that could be purchased with respect points. I would recommend the following:

The cheap ones could be purchased with respect points
    Bloody Barber Shop
    To Die for Designs
    Big Top Burlesque

The more expensive ones should be always available in store but at double the original cost
    Chinese Pagoda
    Dockside Mill
    West Side Jems
    No Interest Savings
    Shiner's Still
    TransTech Building
    Toybox
    Smoked Fowl Deli

Other past LE buildings include
    Haunted House
    Gobble Gobble Restaurant
    Frosty Hideout

Good idea! I think all the buildings that have previously been available should be available to everyone. Means there'll be more of them to rob However they should be a lot more expensive than they were originally when they were part of an LTB event.

Food for thought Gree!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    This is actually a very good idea. The LT part is upgrading it within the limited time period to win the prizes. There's no reason why the buildings shouldn't be available after the event has finished.

Obviously they should be more expensive than they were during the LTB otherwise it isn't fair on the players who had to break a sweat getting the money together just to buy the building.

I would be nice to see buildings that could be purchased with respect points. I would recommend the following:

The cheap ones could be purchased with respect points
    Bloody Barber Shop
    To Die for Designs
    Big Top Burlesque

The more expensive ones should be always available in store but at double the original cost
    Chinese Pagoda
    Dockside Mill
    West Side Jems
    No Interest Savings
    Shiner's Still
    TransTech Building
    Toybox
    Smoked Fowl Deli

Haunted House
    Gobble Gobble Restaurant
    Frosty Hideout

Good idea! I think all the buildings that have previously been available should be available to everyone. Means there'll be more of them to rob However they should be a lot more expensive than they were originally when they were part of an LTB event.

Food for thought Gree!
    I like your response Billionaire
    I also think maybe they could up the limit of 2 buildings to 3 or even 4
    Then we could catch up to your iph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My main has 2x most LTBs and therefore wouldn't like them being made available to others to get since I wouldn't be able to buy more of them. They've sucked most of the strategy out of this game already and building IPH to get the stat gains from LTBs is one of the few pieces left, offering them up to be bought with gold or cash to me just sucks that last remaining ounce of planning required.

I did miss the earlier ones with my mini and as much as I'd like a couple of pagodas for my mini I just don't like the idea.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Just like how the McRib is always back for a limited time? Limited Time doesn't necessarily mean one time only. If they brought it back for 24 hours, the time in which you could purchase them would be limited...you know, kinda like a limited time thing....

828 673 420
    Attack: 507,068,343
    Defense: 259,676,544
    IPH: $39,649,012
    Last Updated: 19/12/2014

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]]forgetaboutit View Post
    I like your response Billionaire
    I also think maybe they could up the limit of 2 buildings to 3 or even 4
    Then we could catch up to your iph
    Increasing the limit would be a good option but unfortunately they'd need to release more expansions before they do that and from previous posts by CJ i believe that is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariel View Post
    My main has 2x most LTBs and therefore wouldn't like them being made available to others to get since I wouldn't be able to buy more of them. They've sucked most of the strategy out of this game already and building IPH to get the stat gains from LTBs is one of the few pieces left, offering them up to be bought with gold or cash to me just sucks that last remaining ounce of planning required.

I did miss the earlier ones with my mini and as much as I'd like a couple of pagodas for my mini I just don't like the idea.
    I don't think they should cost gold to be purchased but they should be available to all for huge amounts of cash or RP.

I think you've misunderstood the LTB point. We would still have LTB challenges where you win a prize for each upgrade within the limited time. For example:

The Billionaire's Bank LTB gets released and the Bank costs $50m to purchase. You've got 20 days to upgrade it to level10 and you collect a prize for each successful upgrade.

After the event is over the building is not available to purchase. However, 3 months later it appears in the store at a cost of $150m or 2,000,000 RP for all those who didn't get to purchase it during the LTB challenge. There's no prizes for upgrading it though, it just means players have the opportunity to get the buildings they missed out on, albeit at a much higher price but this should give players an incentive to go on a robbing spree to collect the money for it whilst the LTB challenge is live so they don't have to pay extortionate prices for them later on down the line.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Billionaire's Bank LTB gets released and the Bank costs $50m to purchase. You've got 20 days to upgrade it to level10 and you collect a prize for each successful upgrade.

After the event is over the building is not available to purchase. However, 3 months later it appears in the store at a cost of $150m or 2,000,000 RP for all those who didn't get to purchase it during the LTB challenge. There's no prizes for upgrading it though, it just means players have the opportunity to get the buildings they missed out on, albeit at a much higher price but this should give players an incentive to go on a robbing spree to collect the money for it whilst the LTB challenge is live so they don't have to pay extortionate prices for them later on down the line.
    True, that's not so bad if they can only grab the building not the prizes as well, was thinking it would be like re-running the LTB with prizes too.

They so need to release "The Billionaires Bank" as an LTB, that'd be a cool name to have for one.

Post Count
    Haunted House
    Gobble Gobble Restaurant
    Frosty Hideout
    The gingerbread house as well. As a collector of buildings, these four are the only ones missing in my hood and hope to be able to add them one day

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    The gingerbread house as well. As a collector of buildings, these four are the only ones missing in my hood and hope to be able to add them one day
    That's a good point!

Where has the gingerbread house gone? it was in the store when I first started playing CC and was there for ages but now it's gone. I'm guessing they removed it because nobody was buying it.
    CC History

Post Count
    yes i missed many of ltb..just bcoz i was new to game and as everyone will agree it takes time to build your iph and thats why i wasnot able to buy those ltb....i hope gree reads this post....really nice post...i also like buying the ltb by respect coin point made by billionaire.....and ltb should be added in building list...if they are costly no problem when i will get the required money i can buy it......

Post Count
    gree please take this in to consideration.
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589