After the last boss event it's no surprise that people aren't making posts about this - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After the last boss event it's no surprise that people aren't making posts about this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not getting into too much detail but I know for a fact that this person wasn't farming at this level. The inventory just started pouring in to the tune of 300k of stats every few hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    oh and to the people sending me hate PMs calling me jealous and how uncool it was for me to reveal this issue:

Note that I am not identifying the person. I won't identify the person if asked by mods or others.

I just want Gree to fix their crap because while I'm busting my butt farming and churning bosses, Gree is just unloading millions in stats on random people for no reason. If I knew it was just this one person I wouldn't care but if it's happening in this one case then I know it's happening to other rivals.
    Last edited by Sammo the Kid; 12-06-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    And what is your syn's total?

PS... i love it when people divide some required total by 60 fully active members because its so realistic
    Depends on your syndicate, we're very up front with people being dropped if they aren't very active especially during syndicate events, dividing by 60 gives you an average not an absolute value, of course some will do more and some less. Forget how many we had at the start but looking at ranking screen it's somewhere around the 300 average per player.

I've by no means got the number of items that the OP posted, probably less than 10% of them of those numbers so it does look suspicious but I'm also well aware that in some of the top teams they've had players running around in all sorts of syndicates helping them out and farming items as they go and spending 5k or more on gold in the process.

You'd need to look at the rest of their inventory, stats, IPH to judge how likely it is to be legit or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bariel View Post
    Forget how many we had at the start but looking at ranking screen it's somewhere around the 300 average per player.
    forgive me if I don't take your word for it

Banned
    Post Count
    Unless there in a top 10 report them, report them any way thats 2 ridiculous of numbers 2 be realistic

Post Count
    i challenge you to show me just 1 syn that fits both

(without cheaters in it... which obviously excludes all of the top 10 teams and a majority of the top 25)

edit: don't get me wrong, im one of those wierdos that thinks performance enhancing drugs should be legal in all sports, not illegal. i don't care if people/teams cheat. i get why people/teams do and have been in those teams in the past. i just choose not to associate myself with them any longer. i find it a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable down here in the top 250 playing for almost free.
    I know for a fact that I have donated in excess of 350 uzis as well as the majority of my syndicate. Some are even purchasing extra uzis in the hundreds as I type this just so they can all go to another syndicate specifically designed to farm weapons from raid bosses.

It is extremely possible if you are in a syndicate that is highly organized with players moving around regularly according to where bosses are being summoned.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I know for a fact that I have donated in excess of 350 uzis as well as the majority of my syndicate. Some are even purchasing extra uzis in the hundreds as I type this just so they can all go to another syndicate specifically designed to farm weapons from raid bosses.

It is extremely possible if you are in a syndicate that is highly organized with players moving around regularly according to where bosses are being summoned.
    you missed the part where i said a syn with no cheaters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's simple the more gold you have and syns you hop the more loot you will have..

Post Count
    You missed the part where people in top 3 syndicates do LTQs and have lots of gold to buy extra uzis.

Try again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You sound quite jealous my friend.. Is it cause you lack the extra funds to spend on this dumb tap game?

Post Count
    unfortunately, I cannot meet your challenge, since the criteria you have imposed on me, excludes all top 10 teams and a majority of the top25 teams.

well played.

i challenge you to show me just 1 syn that fits both

(without cheaters in it... which obviously excludes all of the top 10 teams and a majority of the top 25)

edit: don't get me wrong, im one of those wierdos that thinks performance enhancing drugs should be legal in all sports, not illegal. i don't care if people/teams cheat. i get why people/teams do and have been in those teams in the past. i just choose not to associate myself with them any longer. i find it a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable down here in the top 250 playing for almost free.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    those numbers are possible. I was unable to focus on the game for 4 days diring the boss and I still made over 60 legendary rewards and a few hundred epics and rares. when you can 1 hit bosses its easy to make numbers

Post Count
    gree should legalize cheating because i don't think they have much control over the game. no i'm not encouraging cheating, i'm just providing a solution lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The player didn't cheat, it's just a good old fashioned Gree mistake.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Was that account around these levels?!?!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ount-last-week

I have a feeling that that account's IPH may be $84. This sounds a lot like one of the recent Agent Smith accounts. This is what their hacked inventory is made of.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted