Put a confirmation button when using gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Put a confirmation button when using gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Put a confirmation button when using gold

I know this has been feedback or posted on this forum for alot times.

But will gree pls put a confirmation button everytime we need to use gold. As this has happened to me too many times and gree refused to refund me the gold that I had accidently click on.

GREE PLS PUT A CONFIRMATION BUTTON EVERYTIME WE NEED TO USE GOLD PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I used 500 gold for the rubbish units by accident I put a ticket in and gree gave me the gold back. But yeah I agree a confirmation button would solve this problem

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep, same crap just happened to me. When you log into MW, you get spammed with a ton of useless splash screens. LE set splash screen, new crates splash screen, event grand prize splash screen, daily reward unit splash screen... all of these unnecessary pop ups make it extremely easy to click "buy now" on accident.

I've wasted 500 gold on a useless le unit right before WD, and it will likely take weeks for Gree to return my gold.. smh

Post Count
    It has been designed this way and it won't change even if we keep asking until we are blue in the face. We have had numerous threads on this subject in the last 12 months but they won't change it even though some players will try to take advantage of these accidental gold purchases, for the majority it is an honest mistake usually caused by lag.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Could not agree more.

I lost around 300 gold recently. I can only assume it went to something like this. Lodged a ticket and have not heard squat. PM'd Oracle and CJ. Fingers crossed.

Post Count
    I think every player that has used gold in this game has made an accidental purchase. Let me know if you are one of the lucky few that has not fallen for this trap... I don't think it will be many.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I once was trying to vault my cash while I was walking... finger missed the vault button and hurried up the expansion of my vault.....which had just started maybe eight or so hours before. 13/1400..poof. Got crickets back. So, yes..pls put a confirmation for ALL gold usage!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpr View Post
    I once was trying to vault my cash while I was walking... finger missed the vault button and hurried up the expansion of my vault.....which had just started maybe eight or so hours before. 13/1400..poof. Got crickets back. So, yes..pls put a confirmation for ALL gold usage!
    SUP would love a confirmation button to replenish health with a medpack during WD battles... LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    SUP would love a confirmation button to replenish health with a medpack during WD battles... LOL
    put it under options, to ask or not. Simple as that (gold players disable it during war, rest wont disable it at all). Right now it is designed to get money out of ppl who spend on accident. Its not a good practice, but....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yup, lost 500 on land expansion... It's been several days and I've heard nothing. Makes me not want to have gold laying around

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    put it under options, to ask or not. Simple as that (gold players disable it during war, rest wont disable it at all). Right now it is designed to get money out of ppl who spend on accident. Its not a good practice, but....
    They know it is not good practice and unethical but it was designed this way and design is always right!

Lurker
    Post Count

There really needs to be purchase confirmation on pop up purchases

Three days ago I clicked accept on daily login unit and sure enough a popup jumped over it and took 950 gold from my one day old vault 3 days later I still haven't gotten a refund or even a response. This has happened to me before same exact situation but on a 250 gold crate purchase which after 4 days they refused to refund. I was extremely unhappy but let it go. I have screen shots of both instances and am sure others do also. In my opinion it is a clear and obvious scam as they have received countless complaints and would be a simple fix of adding a conform to all game opening popups. I'm honestly surprised victims haven't banded together for a class action lawsuit to force them to put in this simple safeguard... After all this negativity I want to make it clear I love this game but if they refuse to refund my 950 gold I will become a free player.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had an lte unit pop up instantly after it showed the collect daily unit and it was in the exact same spot. No man could have avoided it. The cheap tricks Gree does to get you to waste gold is nothing less than pathetic.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Banned
    Post Count
    I second that notion, the damn crate events got me more than once wasting my precious gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Happens to a TON of PEOPLE!!! I think Gree just LOVES it!!