Put a confirmation button when using gold - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Put a confirmation button when using gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    I think every player that has used gold in this game has made an accidental purchase. Let me know if you are one of the lucky few that has not fallen for this trap... I don't think it will be many.
    i agree with u..they should make it the same way when u get ready to delete a building"asking are you sure".i also would like to see if anyone that does buy gold,and see if they made a mistake in the past

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My sausage fingers have finished land expansions twice. They first time they refunded me. The second time just happened two days ago and I am still waiting for a response.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does anyone actually used gold to finish an expansion on purpose?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree was nice enough to send me a reply after two days on gmail- but they said they will investigate, thanks for responding and this was my first ticket so I really have no idea of how much time it really takes- Thanks for not leaving me hanging with a "No or No refund", but please do take the time to investigate and add that confirmation button because those pop ups and crates are really annoying. Please let this be the start of something new.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    It has been designed this way and it won't change even if we keep asking until we are blue in the face. We have had numerous threads on this subject in the last 12 months but they won't change it even though some players will try to take advantage of these accidental gold purchases, for the majority it is an honest mistake usually caused by lag.
    Apparently you just have to 'like' them on their Facebook page.
    You see, they don't have many friends at Gree, so they are buying them.
    Too bad I don't have a Facebook page. Otherwise I could be their friend...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd prefer the ability to 'bank' my gold, so that I can't use it when I'm not expecting to. I could unbank specific amounts for a specific purchase, or all of it at war time.

Post Count
    I don't buy gold but I do agree with the sentiment here. Don't expect Gree to make it harder to use gold...not in their interest to do so.
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am positive Gree will do this as I know they are interested in their players and not just interested in profits.
    Hahahahohoheeheehahahoheehaha!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep I got stung with a 1200 gold vault upgrade , due to game lag , ticket went in and I got half the gold back so I suppose it was half a victory , however if it happens again well ...............