Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

New update! Do it yourself account transfers and more!! Download the new update now!

Hello Everyone!

Go to the Google Play or iTunes store to download the latest Knights & Dragons update!

We're proud to announce that self-service account binding is now available for iOS and Android! This feature can be found in the main menu > Options > under the FAQ tab.

Please remember that you need to have the original account and new account on hand to complete the transfer. If you do not have the OLD device, you will need to contact Customer Support.

• Only one account can be bound to any given e-mail.
    • It's not possible to go from iOS --> Android and vice-versa.
    • The unique code sent to your e-mail will expire after 3 hours.
    • You must be on the latest version of Knights and Dragons.

Here's how it works:

Select Bind Account.

Choose an e-mail to bind the account too.

An e-mail with further instructions will be sent with a unique code. Than go back to Bind Account and input the unique code.

Success!

To retrieve an account, follow the same flow, but instead use the Retrieve Account button. Input the bounded e-mail and you will receive another e-mail with a unique code to bind the account to the device. Detailed steps below:

Retrieve Account to New Device:

One can transfer their game save account by retrieving the game save through another device by pressing the button "Retrieve Account". This can only be performed once the email and game save account have been bind

1. Launch App
    2. Finish Tutorial if not completed
    3. select Menu
    4. select Options
    5. select FAQ
    6. select Retrieve Account
    7. enter email address in text field then press enter when done
    8. remain on Options/FAQ page
    9. retrieve email from from user's email account Inbox (FYI: check you spam or junk mail just in case you don't have iugo.ec listed in your contacts)
    10. read the email to locate the code 6 digit code with an hyphen (EX: 0o-oooo)
    11. return to the device
    12. select Retrieve Account
    13. enter code in text field then press enter when its done
    14. Done - Email/Game save "Retrieved"

If you're having trouble receiving the e-mail. Make sure to check your spam and trash folders for it.

Download the update NOW!

Last edited by Elita; 12-05-2013 at 07:52 PM.

First. Good update Elita this was needed.

What if I am still trying to get my account transferred the old way? Can I still get my old account I sent the request yesterday still no reply

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanleroy View Post
    What if I am still trying to get my account transferred the old way? Can I still get my old account I sent the request yesterday still no reply
    You can still transfer the new way if you are still awaiting a reply. Mostly likely, all those who are waiting, will be told to try the new way as it is faster and far more efficient for players.

wow. this is cool. Thanks Elita! You guys did good
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    You can still transfer the new way if you are still awaiting a reply. Mostly likely, all those who are waiting, will be told to try the new way as it is faster and far more efficient for players.
    My old phone died as did all the data. I had to get a new phone yesterday. How do I get the account back without being able to access the old phone and data

I'm loving the 10 extra slots for armors!! Thanks!!!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanleroy View Post
    My old phone died as did all the data. I had to get a new phone yesterday. How do I get the account back without being able to access the old phone and data
    If you do NOT have the old device, you will need to contact customer service and follow the OLD guidelines.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    If you do NOT have the old device, you will need to contact customer service and follow the OLD guidelines.
    I have that same problem but customer service is not helping me. They always sent that post link.

Plz someone help us!

Quote Originally Posted by eudoug View Post
    I have that same problem but customer service is not helping me. They always sent that post link.

Plz someone help us!
    Everyone will be sent the new link and if it doesn't apply to you, write back and they will take care of you. Due to the large number of tickets, a mass reply to account transfer issues will be sent. If you can't do it the new way, no problem.

The game keeps crashing everytime i try and send out the SMS invites. What should i do?

Great update!! Fairly new to game been playing about a month and absolutely love the new update!!

What does 'new epic boss rewards' entitle?
    I see the rewards are the same for killin it, does this entail when the boss is defeated at the end of the weak?

Just in time for my new phone. Great stuff, thank you

Nexus 7

The app store is telling me that 1.7 isn't compatible with my Nexus 7 running stock KitKat. It works fine on my ridiculously modded HTC One with a modded version of 4.3 on it. Any suggestions?