GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommended Strategy for WD: Destroy The Walls First For Max Points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello All,

As per the FAQ/walkthroughs on World Domination events, attacking a faction during WD when that faction still has their wall up results in half points. As of WD tomorrow, that point reduction is increasing to 75% (in other words, you will really want to bring down the wall before you unload on the other faction's members). We will be editing all FAQs on this as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-CJ
    Yeah... So this isn't working as intended. Was just testing and hit a few guys before we took down wall and had three in a row that gave over 300 points each. Something tells me those hits would not have been worth 1,200+ points each had the wall been down.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Thanks for the heads up CJ.
    HEY HACK A MAC HOW U DOING GREE EMPLOYEE. hope ur having a good time hacking the gree servers and peoples accounts. we all know ur a cheater and that gree actually pays u to hack their servers and screw with peoples accounts that arent sup affilaited.

im hoping one day someone files a class action lawsuit agianst gree for this fraud to allow an employee to play the game and hack at the same time

Capdom Condom calling Faction : Masters & Commanders

Anyone from Masters & Commanders faction, this is captain condom.
    Lost my iphone recently and thus lost all game data.
    Now I have to restart this game all over again.
    My new id is : 807 430 566.
    When anyone one of you read this, quickly add me back to the family.
    Thanks

Post Count

Thanks

Good to know!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is this working properly? Wall hits used to be 40 points and command center 80 points. Now gett 60 points per wall hit. Haven't teste this on a player as were waiting to take the wall down bef scouting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hehehe... This is just unbelievable how retarded gree is making this game... I love it! I can just imagine everyone sitting around the boardroom table sipping latte's on a Monday morning brainstorming on how to ruin what used to be a great game. I agree... You guys pick the oddest things to change when there are more obvious fires to put out... I mean for crying out loud... Can you be any more obvious of your incompetence and greed? Well done as always... Keep up the good work so the idiocracy epidemic becomes catastrophically devastating... It's been a blast to see you lose your most loyal and veteran players in mass exodus.

Post Count
    Walls?

You guys are still building WALLS?

Some of us have been barebacking these battles since Italy.....
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I appreciate gree moving the goalposts with less than a day before the game. Actually it's more like turning up to play football, having trained and prepared for weeks, and finding out we're playing netball instead. Well done!

Captain Condom Finding Faction : Masters & Commanders

Anyone from Masters & Commanders faction, this is captain condom.
    Lost my iphone recently and thus lost all game data.
    Now I have to restart this game all over again.
    My new id is : 807 430 566.
    If and when anyone of you read this, quickly invite me back to the family.
    Thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I still get 250 pts from player's 80 levels above me with wall still up.....
    And 150 pts from players 70 levels below me with wall up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Not really acceptable

CJ,
    I think we should be notified of a change like this in a very different fashion. I do not think it is acceptable to provide such an advantage to forum readers. A flash screen would suit purpose perfectly, as then everyone gets the same notice.
    Boris
    ...Boris
    Ally # 763414035
    Faction # 351384142
    +19% health regen, +25% infantry, +15% ground, +10% air, +5% sea defences +15% building, +5% infantry attack, +10 guild
    We are better at having fun than placing highly... (1825th in Cuba)

Post Count

Wrong algorithm

Hi CJ

I think you have done something wrong in your algorithm. I get so many WD points even with wall up, that I believe you only reduce the points with 25%. I'm getting more points now compared to previous wars.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuR View Post
    Hi CJ

I think you have done something wrong in your algorithm. I get so many WD points even with wall up, that I believe you only reduce the points with 25%. I'm getting more points now compared to previous wars.
    yup, luckily for us their code isnt working like always* wall up =103-130 points, wall down = 106-150 points

*the only code that is working is the kill the streak code

SHHHHHHHHHH, Are you guys dense?

Banned
    Post Count
    This is almost as good a tip as "if your having trouble opening cases use the gold option." Thanks we know its just strategy.