Recommended Strategy for WD: Destroy The Walls First For Max Points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended Strategy for WD: Destroy The Walls First For Max Points

Recommended Strategy for WD: Destroy The Walls First For Max Points

Hello All,

As per the FAQ/walkthroughs on World Domination events, attacking a faction during WD when that faction still has their wall up results in half points. As of WD tomorrow, that point reduction is increasing to 75% (in other words, you will really want to bring down the wall before you unload on the other faction's members). We will be editing all FAQs on this as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-CJ

Post Count
    Thanks CJ for the information!

Post Count
    Thanks for the notice!!!!!!! .............But I'm guessing this is so more people will spend gold to take down walls..........
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gold

Every change they make now is not to improve game play but to maximize gold spending

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is this being done because folks may be sitting on more gold from the black friday, and you want it back hmm?
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm just amazed that we got some communication. But can't wait for the bugs associated with simply changing the number .5 to .75 in their code. We all know it's inevitable. Here come the unintentional indestructible walls.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is done to help control population of feral felines. Nothing more ! Please lock thread before someone mentions the wall hack that's out now on Droid !

Seriously Gree-dy. You guys are unbelievable. Rather than trying to extort more and more money from players (what do you need to complete all events in-between wars now 10-15 vaults) have you ever considered why you are really losing players from this game. Its moves like this. What a fun weekend of just hitting walls over and over again. Debating sitting this one out entirely. Keep driving the price up and you wont make more, you will make less.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This shows Gree does not care about their customers. There couldnt be more negativity against gree and what do they do, try to get more gold out of people. After this war gree another gold player is gone. The bosses got stupid hard, fltq cost too much energy and time and your constant greed-iness is all i can take.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They aren't making the walls harder to take down. They are making it so they have to be taken down to get the full amount of points you deserve from a fight.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Also dont fix WD points and match ups. This was clearly the problem. Haha. I always thought, wow i am hitting this guy for alot of points and the walls still up. The name Gree-tard makes perfect sense now. Lol

Post Count
    How about posting the winners list for Italy? Its not like we all wasted a bunch of money on a cell phone game to see how high we could get our faction to rank....oh ya..

Lurker
    Post Count
    this site is very well

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is good news for big factions and pure streak teams.
    When we did streak last time we got too many points by going for solo wins.
    Add me: 268-704-009

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Jesus Christo. Who asked for this? Aren't there 1000 other things people had suggested in the thread you started soliciting recommendations? Also, while the advance notice is appreciated, your advice at the end isn't entirely accurate. It depends on your strategy, as you may still want it up anyway.