Average stats - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Average stats

Post Count
    "Average" is hard to define. I run into several dead accounts still in the 10s of ks, but around the lvl 150 mark there are also plenty of 20m+ people to choose from.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't think average is a fair term right now in the game. Any one who is starting now or had taken a couple months break and coming back are still part of the game and although they seem weak to some they are still tough to others. The majority of the people in these forums are massive gem spenders.
    I rarely run across members I cant beat when I am looking for stones and I am level 142 and have 1.8mil attack. that puts me just under 13k/lvl and we are a top 2-300 guild.
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dang. Just when I thought I was doing well at 40x

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Right now for average stats, I would say at least 50,000 times level (this is me putting it on the low side). Yup stat inflation went crazy!! I remember when it was 3,500.....
    good times
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am 123k/level at 134. I have not seen anyone at my level that can beat me in quite awhile. The level 200 cap has caused level 200s to have inflated stat to level ratios. Until Gree smartens up and removes the level cap you will continue to see players at level 200 with crazy stat to level ratios.

I know there are a couple accounts lower down the ranks that have crazy stats. Mini accounts that earn all the rewards while the players main account does all the work for it.

In the end, dont worry about stats too much. Unless you plan on spending enough to get in FUN or RK you will never be untouchable. There will always be players you can hit, so just have fun with the game, play it for what it is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    I am 123k/level at 134. I have not seen anyone at my level that can beat me in quite awhile. The level 200 cap has caused level 200s to have inflated stat to level ratios. Until Gree smartens up and removes the level cap you will continue to see players at level 200 with crazy stat to level ratios.

I know there are a couple accounts lower down the ranks that have crazy stats. Mini accounts that earn all the rewards while the players main account does all the work for it.

In the end, dont worry about stats too much. Unless you plan on spending enough to get in FUN or RK you will never be untouchable. There will always be players you can hit, so just have fun with the game, play it for what it is.
    Although I agree with you I think you stated your stats wrong. Do you mean 12 million or at least 1.2 million? NOT 123k or my level 11 mini can beat you lol. Just to give you an indicator, I am at the VERY low end of my guild and have 7 million at lvl 143 (NOT a heavy gem spender).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The problem what you are trying to figure out is the average...
    You guys aren't taking into account how many characters have really bad stats. If one guy has 30m in stats and another has 300k at the same level it means the top guy is basically double the average.

The real real questions should be more along the lines are are your stats good for your level depending on which level your guild is in. Average for top 5 is different for top 25, 100.. So on and so forth.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    Although I agree with you I think you stated your stats wrong. Do you mean 12 million or at least 1.2 million? NOT 123k or my level 11 mini can beat you lol. Just to give you an indicator, I am at the VERY low end of my guild and have 7 million at lvl 143 (NOT a heavy gem spender).
    He means 123k times his level. So for a level 134 he is 16.5 million. Which is insane. Must be SB or one of the top 10s.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am almost 51k times my level

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I am almost 51k times my level
    That 51k is definitely above average for those I see in war and on my fighting list. So average is all relative

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ninja is right, Imeant 16.5m, but wrong about my guild. I am in a guild that is usually around top 75-150.

my point was not my stats though. My point was 100k or more per level is very high end not all that common outside of the top few guilds.

Post Count
    A mere 47k per lvl, I'd better hide now :/

no one is unraidable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    A mere 47k per lvl, I'd better hide now :/
    Where will you hide, Dragons realm? Good idea, new guild quest to tend to there anyways!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Ninja is right, Imeant 16.5m, but wrong about my guild. I am in a guild that is usually around top 75-150.

my point was not my stats though. My point was 100k or more per level is very high end not all that common outside of the top few guilds.
    Must have been at least top 25 for a while to have those stats? Then prob splintered for streak prizes now? haha just guessing of course. Very impressive stats though. No way anyone who stayed in the top 75-150 range would be those stats.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Where will you hide, Dragons realm? Good idea, new guild quest to tend to there anyways!
    Working on it :P if its like last time though I'll wake up to a new unit xD

no one is unraidable.