Average stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Average stats

Post Count

Average stats

Hey kingdom age folks! Just wondering what the average stats are per level? I believe I has O.K. Stats for my level which is level 79 with 2.4 mil attack and 2.5 mil defense.

Banned
    Post Count
    Right now for average stats, I would say at least 50,000 times level (this is me putting it on the low side). Yup stat inflation went crazy!! I remember when it was 3,500.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arionek View Post
    Hey kingdom age folks! Just wondering what the average stats are per level? I believe I has O.K. Stats for my level which is level 79 with 2.4 mil attack and 2.5 mil defense.
    you would be mistaken i am 10 levels lower than you and double your stats...i have seen players around 8 Million these levels..i would have pegged around 4.50-5.00 mill for level 80
    given avg for level 200 is around 27-30 Mill although have seen as high as 48 Million

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would disagree with rastlin... hahaha. Sorry bud. Above average stats would be around 50k times level in the top 100 guilds. But average overall I would think about 35kish. Good players in the top 100 guilds would be about 80-100k times level.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Right now for average stats, I would say at least 50,000 times level (this is me putting it on the low side). Yup stat inflation went crazy!! I remember when it was 3,500.....
    unless you have Wine Makers then just invite a certain someone to drink it all the time !it will keep them around your level long enough for you to get bigger stats then raid them back !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    you would be mistaken i am 10 levels lower than you and double your stats...i have seen players around 8 Million these levels..i would have pegged around 4.50-5.00 mill for level 80
    given avg for level 200 is around 27-30 Mill although have seen as high as 48 Million
    Average for level 200 is 27-30 mil? Only if they have been or are in the top 3! no way.... I would say average stats for a level 200s in the top 200 guilds is probably around 15-17 mil.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arionek View Post
    Don't worry, your stats are fine for your level. Not fantastic but average. Don't read too much into what the other guys say, they have been living in the top echelons for too long to understand what average is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Average for level 200 is 27-30 mil? Only if they have been or are in the top 3! no way.... I would say average stats for a level 200s in the top 200 guilds is probably around 15-17 mil.
    Crikey ! i must be running into all above average now for weeks , if thats the case rarely do i see any below 20 Mil, if they are they have very low ally count

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Crikey ! i must be running into all above average now for weeks , if thats the case rarely do i see any below 20 Mil, if they are they have very low ally count
    LMAO. haha. Must be running into the same 100 players! hahaha. All from top 10! hahaha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Average stats vary significantly depending upon the gem usage and guild of the player.

for a top 5-10 player; the average is close to 100k/level
    for a top 25 player the average is close to 70k/lvl
    for a top 50 player the average is around 50k/lvl
    for a top 100 player its near 40k/lvl
    for a top 200 player near 30k/lvl

there is no finite formula. play your way and enjoy. what place did your guild finish in the last war? if you are beating everyone on the battle list then you are ahead of the curve for your level.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    then you must be having FUN

Post Count
    More like FUN, RK's SB's and anything else that moves.......thats why i am still like a rock, too scared to even cast a shadow....Struth it gets harder after every war i am sure of it ! i try to avoid the big guilds as they can open a can of Whoop @ss on me , not that i have much kingdom left , have put the signs up "Land for Lease" !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rat, you are a monstah compared to most here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    Rat, you are a monstah compared to most here.
    Even if its only in my dreams !hehe.....but news to hand i can now RAID players with upto 6 Mill more than I, so everyone best be on their toes !.....i dont have mush to offer in return but a barren landscape! and collect and vault on time till end of week then closed for buisiness !! should see the stats im hitting !! mayhem everywhere no one is safe

Banned
    Post Count
    unless you have Wine Makers then just invite a certain someone to drink it all the time !it will keep them around your level long enough for you to get bigger stats then raid them back !
    Hic..cup... <sets drink down, and looks around>... oh were you talking about me?