sas & asylum

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sas & asylum

Articulate Author
    Post Count

sas & asylum

I figure I might as well stir some stuff up before I get deleted from the forum. I have tried to contact monticore and tell him this privately but since his inbox was full I figure I'll put it on blast for everyone to see. I may be mistaken but I was told that the former leader of my syndicate joined SAS. I have no access to see if that's where he ended up using the rumors I heard. he is an energy glitcher with three accounts in game names gadget jaysun & gadgets girl. while I was on group me he instructed everybody who has an iPhone how to glitch successfully. he also ran a former syn that I was a part of that was bought on hacked cash back in the day before I ever got there before he ever got there. code is 975871158 name asylum. to all the people that have been a part of my syndicates before I really appreciate everything you've done. troll this thread delete this thread do whatever you want I don't care I'm done on these forums.
    late.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You've just made SAS's day. Now they know there's more glitchers out there they'll be rubbing there hands in glee tryin to recruit.

Banned
    Post Count
    Montecore has publicly displayed his email address. Could have used that. He answers faster than gree support.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    You know I gotta shut this down, but that isn't even a valid mafia code. Please send a ticket to support.