GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about a live Q&A...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    Very very Much so!

-Just looking for answers myself in one of the sticky notes, came across this;

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

Last sentence!
    "If you have any questions, please contact a moderator."

I have done just that several times with no answers... I`ve bothered some senior players here with some of the questions I had ( Grateful to Thief who always has my back)
    If it wasnt for people like them this game wouldn`t be the same.
    Lastly some of us Honest players cant even start a new Thread because the forum is full
    of trolls who cant help or contribute with something positive... So who do you turn to ?
    Customer service? ummmmm :/
    Some of the mods here turn off PM's which leaves us no choice but to make a "mod please read!!" threads. Those threads drive me insane as 99% are customer service requests. I like the Q&A idea though

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    It is true the other GREE games (forum) have a lot more interaction from moderators and better real-time detailed information regarding events.

However, the one or two times this did happen in MW the moderators were either verbally attacked or inundated with completely off-topic responses or unrelated issues.

So I ask all of you... What would you do? I think I would ignore us too.

Cheers,
    Evil M.
    What would i do?
    Well ill post information and lock it. For serious players to get informed!
    You dont throw everyone under the bus just because you have a few bad apples,
    Specially when Players are using real money and seek answers when issues arises...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Big-Sleep-LTQ
    (Limited Time Quest Guide)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...oked-Fowl-Deli!
    (Limited Building Guide)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...sault+Flattery
    (Epic Boss Guide)

Obviously Assault and Flattery is not only an Admin but also a very dedicated player. Would be nice to see the same level in Modern War.
    ^^^ I'm green with envy... did I pick the wrong game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wouldn't ignore people. I was a mod on a (now closed) forum. If someone had a question I would try and answer it best I could (amplification/electronics forum). I loved stopping spammers and malicious threads. I get that "want to help" feeling whenever I see it happen here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iZheil9152 View Post
    I wouldn't ignore people. I was a mod on a (now closed) forum. If someone had a question I would try and answer it best I could (amplification/electronics forum). I loved stopping spammers and malicious threads. I get that "want to help" feeling whenever I see it happen here.
    thats the thing here i dont think they even had to get a degree to have a jobat gree bc if this was a real programmers job and all the mistakes they make they would have been fired long ago...not like its just a slip up here and there its daily..gree needs to have class 101 on customer service..we are the reason why gree does what they want...bc no matter what they do people will still break their necks to spend 200$ on a unit and then have to beg them to give u something u paid for...when we as players make a stand and cut gree off for a month or 2 thats when we will see changes..i do thank gree for 1 thing they have saved me money now bc they made me go gree with this new job i have on MW..its a job now to even play the game get ur issues resolved etcetc..if we dont do anything to hurt them then they will contiune to do this..
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 12-05-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    great thread it needs to stay on page one for a while..see if we can get a response..i do believe this forum and game would be alot better if they choose actual players to be the mods on here
    Not just real players, but either players who are beta testing events before the event launches or who are given the full information ahead of time. Being able to post the full list of boss unit rewards 2 minutes after the event starts is not just a dedicated player!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To play devil's advocate for 1 minute -- having a strong community like the MW players in this forum is partially because we work together to "solve" the puzzle the developers throw at us. Finding the NPC's, documenting the LTQ steps, etc, is the MW community working together. If we were spoon-fed the full information, maybe we would be thankful to Gree, but would we be building our community as much?
    Last edited by goober; 12-06-2013 at 05:32 AM.