Advanced Marauder for ios users - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Marauder for ios users

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why not stop complaining and be greatful that they tried to repair something about it.

They can never do it right after the error has occurred.

Yes maybe they should reimburse the gold.
    Yes maybe they should have fixed the drop rate
    Yes they should fix the energy bug on IOS (which gives an even more advantage then the drop rate at one event)

Yes we should all be greatfull if it comes out it was in our advantage (sometimes its Android sometimes its IOS), The error was with Android, and this time it was a positive one.

Try to look at it the other way, the intention was with a drop rate. Error at Android the drop rate was 100% in some cases. At the other hand, Android has (had) some bugs with MW (restarting over and over again, late start of events). Then it's because we have a bad device (and a smile with it), now it's in the advantage of Android.

Together we make it so that there won't be a fix or compensation in the future, because everything they do gives disappointment for others.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have 2 IOS devices neither got anything from it and I know I was experiencing a drop rate of about 15%.

Post Count
    As reported android users had trouble due to your server problem too. does not sound correct for me, you tell us CJ.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansgek View Post
    Why not stop complaining and be greatful that they tried to repair something about it.

They can never do it right after the error has occurred.

Yes maybe they should reimburse the gold.
    Yes maybe they should have fixed the drop rate
    Yes they should fix the energy bug on IOS (which gives an even more advantage then the drop rate at one event)

Yes we should all be greatfull if it comes out it was in our advantage (sometimes its Android sometimes its IOS), The error was with Android, and this time it was a positive one.

Try to look at it the other way, the intention was with a drop rate. Error at Android the drop rate was 100% in some cases. At the other hand, Android has (had) some bugs with MW (restarting over and over again, late start of events). Then it's because we have a bad device (and a smile with it), now it's in the advantage of Android.

Together we make it so that there won't be a fix or compensation in the future, because everything they do gives disappointment for others.
    I would prefer they take more care in advance and do propper work so it wont be necessary to fix something again and again.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    CJ thanks for trying to at least tell us what is going on. It does seem that no matter what is done somebody is still unhappy.

Android for those not playing on that device has always been at a disadvantage whether it's crashing, not loading, not updating or not offering up LTQs. However those in factions with Android devices would have cashed in on their good fortune and so all IOS or Andriod benefitted.

IOS has historically been more stable than Android so in a way it does seem unfair. However a smart Android player would have continued to cash in on the high value loot drops even after the event ended...

For those that used gold and feel they got a raw deal, ask for a refund or compensation. Failing that contact Apple.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    I completed 9/10 and never bothered with even starting 10/10. Got on midday and BAM! I have the unit... very confused as if to I should send a ticket, I don't deserve the unit but seems it wasn't just me who got it for no reason.

I should also put in I have the marauding war ship too, 165000/150000... Suppose my faction did complete normal, but still shouldn't have it
    Last edited by droffatsto50; 12-05-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I haven't even got it despite spending 1100 gold, thanks gree, thanks a lot

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonMonsoon View Post
    Still doesn't compare to the iOS 7 infinite energy glitch y'all have!
    No glitch for me
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I didn't get it

I have two iOS accounts. I did not get the marauder in either account. Just an FYI. Maybe I should complain that I didn't get it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AndreGoJ View Post
    So apparently GREE has awarded the Advanced Marauder to ios users - who didn't earn it - due to the disproportionate unit drop rate compared to that on Android. My question is what are they planning to do to compensate those of us on ios who used gold to earn the unit?!

I think they should return the gold used or award a second Advanced Marauder. Otherwise, how is it even remotely fair?!?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapg635 View Post
    I have two iOS accounts. I did not get the marauder in either account. Just an FYI. Maybe I should complain that I didn't get it. Lol
    same here buddy i didnt get it either..so i want it to lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.
    This is great you compensated the people who did not complete the event. What compensation is there going to be for those who had excessive drop rates and continued to use gold to complete the event? I submitted issue tickets during the event but get nothing.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am really happy for the guys who received the war ship. But where is my compensation for burning 1400 gold on the war ship (which was only delivered after 4 days) while an Android player could suffice with 300 gold???? I sent in a ticket, but received the usual crap answer. I just want compensation. And CJ, if your a posting here, please also reply to the griefs of other players and dont disappear like a freaking ghost. I hate that. Just replying to the questions you like and not replying to the question you dont like. Be a man and say something, anything.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is so messed up. Some in our faction who were low level passenger players. (LLP's building stats). Got the ship. Those of us who spent a small fortune on gold on 10/10 but failed due to the pathetic drop rate got nothing. So unfair.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bidon View Post
    I am really happy for the guys who received the war ship. But where is my compensation for burning 1400 gold on the war ship (which was only delivered after 4 days) while an Android player could suffice with 300 gold???? I sent in a ticket, but received the usual crap answer. I just want compensation. And CJ, if your a posting here, please also reply to the griefs of other players and dont disappear like a freaking ghost. I hate that. Just replying to the questions you like and not replying to the question you dont like. Be a man and say something, anything.
    seems like alot of the mods do this...just pick what they want to hear and anwser and then toss on the backburner as usual