Advanced Marauder for ios users - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Marauder for ios users

Post Count
    What a sham I spent a lot of gold ensuring I got that unit and subsequently getting my faction the other unit, Ill be sending a ticket in that's for sure.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.
    That does not account for the gold that was spent from the faulty drop rate. What is being done to resolve that?

Post Count
    Well, my camping teammate in my faction who did not even complete a single level of the LTQ got the units...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mia201 View Post
    Well, my camping teammate in my faction who did not even complete a single level of the LTQ got the units...
    Same. My faction mate who is camping got it. But I did not got it even though i did the last
    Goal. So what is the logic of allocating the unit?

Post Count
    We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.

That is not true. We have members that did not intend to complete the goals and one of them have used only 60 gold for faction goals and got that unit.

I am now requesting full gold compensation for us that used so much gold to complete it!

This is outright discriminatory the way we gold users are being treated.

Lurker
    Post Count

This is completely not true at all. I feel cheated as I spent gold to get the unit whereas someone I know gets it for free. It just keeps getting worse. Gree get your act together!
    I demand compensation for my gold spent.

I'm an ios user and I never got the marauder. We completed all 10/10 too.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Your money is gone people. Accept it.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Some in my faction who didn't complete the ILTQ got the Marauding War Ship today.
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They're also handing them out to people who either haven't done the ltq altogether or who got halfway or so. They're trying to rectify their fXXXup by failing somewhere else. Nice Gree, that's the way you treat paying customers!

Post Count
    Gree can't win once the error has been made. They try and do the right thing to correct it but it's not easy.

If they take the units back again. People will also be annoyed.

Only lesson is to avoid the errors in the first place.

Post Count
    Same here..... Members in Our Faction who have not even completed half of the individual have got that ship!! Gree I want my money back!!
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloX View Post
    Your money is gone people. Accept it.
    I got the ship after spending a vault on the last stage 10/10, drop rate 1 in 5. Like you said, that money is bye bye...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree should have simply refund 50% of the gold spend by the iOS user instead. Right now they anyhow award the unit to those campers as well but choose to ignore those iOS user who use gold .

Post Count
    This issue has to be unacceptable by GREE. I'm playing Modern War on a IOS device and I did feel like I was experiencing a drop rate issue during the 24 Hour Thanksgiving event. But I still ended up spending an X amount of purchased gold to complete the event regardless of the drop rate. Clearly unfair to all the players of Modern War who spent on gold to earn these prizes for that event.