Hacker Alert?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Alert?

Post Count

Hacker Alert?

Can someone below level 100, or anyone, build 3 buildings at one time?
    Hack.jpg
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

And now we are talking about hackers, can anybody post units etc we have to look out for if we are to identify a hacker - any tips???

Post Count
    In attached pic above.....clearly shows 3 buildings on the guys base being built at once........ never seen this. Have heard of a prize for 2 being built ability, long ago...... but.....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    no not that i know of

maybe a hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    There was an Auction Event where the top 25 Players Recieved a Upgrade an Additional Buildings (not sure it applied to building an extra building or just upgrading) This was one of the first prizes and if they are still below lvl 100 they are a mega Camper.

Then there was a prize during Brazil given to the 50+ PUN members for placing first in WD that allowed you to upgrade 2 additonal buildings at the same time (Again not sure if it applied to building extra buildings or just upgrading). Don't know of anyone from that group that was under level 100 at the time...let alone was able to stay under level 100 for almost a year.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    There was an Auction Event where the top 25 Players Recieved a Upgrade an Additional Buildings (not sure it applied to building an extra building or just upgrading) This was one of the first prizes and if they are still below lvl 100 they are a mega Camper.

Then there was a prize during Brazil given to the 50+ PUN members for placing first in WD that allowed you to upgrade 2 additonal buildings at the same time (Again not sure if it applied to building extra buildings or just upgrading). Don't know of anyone from that group that was under level 100 at the time...let alone was able to stay under level 100 for almost a year.
    That's what I thought I remembered, but this guys stats ain't no where near Top 50 much less Top 10.....my mini was raiding him at the time i noticed and my mini is only level 95 @ just under 1.4 mill attack, he was around 500k def.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sometimes players mess with their clock on their phone to collect money quicker. It tricks the game into thinking that time has passed. When you switch the clock back to normal times it always shows several (sometimes all) buildings as if they are being constructed. I did it once and I hade 80% of my buildings showing as if they were not fully built. Just some type of glitch error you get for a few days when you mess with the clock. ive seen it many times.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    my guess is, its a display glitch. when I build something, it has a yellow construction icon above it.

Post Count
    Take note of the attached picture in my first post of HIS base.....two sea buildings going up and 1 land building.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Display glitch. A faction member has a screenshot of a guy building 12 at the same time
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Post Count

Three months ago

If we had seen all these crazy stats three months ago we would have called them all hackers .. So who knows anymore .. Some of these new llp accounts gain 700k in a week when it hasn't been long ago 700k was not to bad for your stats total.

Banned
    Post Count
    I got the Fusion APC a long time ago in a crate event.. it allows me to Upgrade tso buildings in parallel. .Not build two in parallel.

Probably a display glitch

Quote Originally Posted by oakletixfan View Post
    Sometimes players mess with their clock on their phone to collect money quicker. It tricks the game into thinking that time has passed. When you switch the clock back to normal times it always shows several (sometimes all) buildings as if they are being constructed. I did it once and I hade 80% of my buildings showing as if they were not fully built. Just some type of glitch error you get for a few days when you mess with the clock. ive seen it many times.
    You can get some weird local effects if you do that, but it won't change what the server sees (there's some stuff we added in that keeps people from fiddling with the clock to actually make changes). Which means it shouldn't show up in someone else's base when you are looking at it. If you send a screenshot to support with the words "cheat report" in there, they get forwarded to the app security team and we'll check it out.

There are a couple of bugs that can cause that though (throws their buildings back into upgrade status). We get a wave of them around daylight savings, most notably.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A faction member of mine was accused if hacking because he was supposedly building the 2 twin towers which were no longer available and had not been for months. It was a glitch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerdually View Post
    Can someone below level 100, or anyone, build 3 buildings at one time?
    Hack.jpg
    Technically it is possible to build 3 buildings at once!
    GREE have been giving out perks that allows you to build 2 buildings at once. They last gave this prize out..... I think it was in Invasion in China. The prize obviously went to SUP as it was only given to the first place winner.
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player