Spent over 3 mountains still 9/10 for jar event! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Spent over 3 mountains still 9/10 for jar event!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That wouldn't work either as I'm sure there are over 90% of players who don't visit the forums or are simply lurkers. The ones that posts are usually the ones that are complaining about something. When everything is fine and dandy, they don't usually make a big fuss about it.
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 12-08-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Post Count
    I do both posts Fine and Dandy and Complain..with in reason ofcourse....hate to see players being ripped off.
    but thats just me, try to help to a point

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    but if i was to open more jars than a free player then by "Chance" i should have more Coins......
    Please explain this then i might comprehend , cause to me Gree is just Pilfering our Gems and giving us useless units that wont make an ounce of difference !
    A Chance is still only a chance. It's no guaranty. Hypothetically, you can flip a coin 10 times and not hit tails once, even though it is 50/50. Unlikely but it can happen.

Perhaps there's a timer involved in the equation as well. For example, when you just received a coin, the percentage of getting another one immediately drops to 1%. Then as time passes, that percentage starts raising, up to a certain percentage based on the number of coins you already have.

Post Count
    AS PER CJ54
    We do tweak things between events (we tweak just about every event, whether it is collect 10 or boss difficulty or drop rates or whatnot, to see what works best). And in collect-10 or collect 20/25 events (but not leaderboards), getting one of the special items decreases the chance of getting the next one

as stated your chances drop or decrease with each Coin you get therefor players getting more should get less and less more..but with Gems you can open more but not get Coins as by Chance..therefor why use gems...this was my argument..if CJ had posted this years ago , most would not have used Gems, as it makes NO difference to getting that specific drop..but does Gaurantee a drop of something...varies as No# of units available....hence why a lot got 100 stat unit wort virtually zilch to most ...if LLP it may be different...most finished with 9 some with 8.
    My gem player with HLP finished with 8 only and LLP 9 with gold open..so go figure ...and statement still stands WHY spend Gems...obviously not worth 1 iota for useing gems....just waste giving them back to Gree unless you wanted the useless units
    :-)