Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

Post Count

Metal Apocalypse 910 014 868

Greetings and Salutations.

We are not going to come up with a clever rhyme, story or reason to justify or convince why we need the money from you. We are a decent group, hard working group that enjoy playing for fun. If we get picked, wonderful and if not we carry on improving our faction as best as we can. We genuinely enjoy playing the game and do the best we can with the resources we have or from what we acquire from others.

Real life will always comes first.

There will be bigger and better opponents no matter how big we get and so be it. We will put up a fight and never give up.

Metal Apocalypse. Metal Or Damnation.

Sin out.

Lurker
    Post Count

choose us..

choose us..we are a newly founded faction about two months ago and we got top1500 constantly..we could like to have the money boost to buy us some bonuses to get us going since most of us dont really have a high IPH rate..our faction is Special Forces SAS ll ID 867602046...GodBless u all!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SARDAX View Post
    All Factions. It's impossible to know all the factions
    So here's the rules. It's only open tho factions with 20 members or more.
    The Bad Santa don't wish to give 100 billion to one person factions
    Please tell us about your faction, why you deserve this huge amount of money
    As it looks now they could very easily be several 100 billion give away.
    We will also need your account number so one of the Bad Santa can deliver the prize on Dec 22

I can assure these prizes will be given away or Gree has my permission to close my account

Merry Christmas to all.
    From Bad Santa's

Lurker
    Post Count

Pick us..

choose us..we are a newly founded faction about two months ago and we got top1500 constantly..we could like to have the money boost to buy us some bonuses to get us going since most of us dont really have a high IPH rate,current we have a 22 member faction..our faction is Special Forces SAS ll ID 867602046...GodBless u all!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Bad Santa!!!!!

This is the Swedish House Maffia..(570 149 997). We are deserving of some $$$$ and help. We are a strong group that always plays hard,constantly work hard to improve, and would greatly appreciate and help that Bad Santa can send our way. We are always looking for hard working people to join us as we rise to the top !!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My group is called Odin's Army. I am an experienced player with my main character and am in a consistent top 500 faction. I founded Odin's Army with my mini though....rather than build my mini by cheap bonuses in a top faction I chose to help newbies learn to play and build their characters. We have only been in to WD events, finishing about 2500 in the first and at 1554 in the second. The money from the Bad Santa giveaway would be a huge boon to us as all our guys are below level 70 and have very low IPH. The bonuses would go a long way toward helping us become an even stronger group. Thanks for what you guys are doing! Odin's Army 389 967 672

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face

Dear Bad Santa,

I will like you to pick our faction we were a top250 faction 52 players. after a bad merger we lost some of our key players now we barely make top1000. Only the true loyal soldiers stayed and continue to recruit new people our leader is a great person who doesn't like to kick inactive people cause he says we all have lives and families to spend time with. Even tho he also does and is always on playing 24/7 lol. If we get pick I would like our leader to feel better about the faction that he created and spends so much time on it, I think he is starting to give up and I would hate to see him do that. Thanks for your time 541449689
    Last edited by TIRED; 12-21-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Westusmc View Post
    VFF Tramps
    183 001 068

Why should we get your $?

Because we are Trampy
    We used to be Campy
    But we upgraded to a Shanty
    In wars, quests, and events we are Handy
    We give children Candy
    While we drink Brandy

I'm out of quasi rhymey words.
    I'd like to nominate VFF Tramps also as they take in new players and let them grow within, players who don't have an iph to help buy bonuses

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sorry 541449689

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bobcats faction. 259519254

We are a group of a mixed 33 members. Myself and two others started this faction from scratch. We decided to take our knowledge of the game and help out others. We accept players of all levels and stats. We help them grow to the best of their abilities with help from the officers. We do not let them donate. We take care of it all so they can spend their money on their stats and base. We are a patient group and dont expect too much. We want everyone to grow and grow. We set goals for the faction to reach snd do our best to conquer it! This christmas present would be much appreciated from the whole group. It would be a pleasant surprise to them and be a sign of achievement.
    We dont apply pressure or demands in the faction so the members are comfortable and dont feel stressed that they have to perform at 110%. Thank you for the time and hope we will be a candidate!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    We would love a visit from a bad santa. Our faction has been around since first war and we do okay usually top 400 or 500. However recently our faction has had some core members leave and we are struggling to rebuild aprox 20 of the original or faithful members have stayed and we have been fortunate to add about 12 more to our list of comrades. We try to have 5mil donations to help us build bonuses but over half our members are low iph and we waive the donation requirement so they are able to build it up. As I feel it benefits everyone in long run if our players build their bases. Those in my faction try to take newer players under their wing and teach them tactics to help grow. Needless to say we could use the morale boost and the bonus boost such a gift would grant us. As the majority of our newer members are lower level we are not looking at placing nearly as well as before but we will rebuild and be stronger then ever. But a visit from a bad santa or two would make this season grand. Our faction code is in my signature. Whether we see you or not Have a great holiday season

Post Count

Bad santa

Because we play as a team we have jump in ranks al the way up to the low 1200 we just need moré upgrades in our faction we have people from north América Australia europe and Asia so we are triple a certify and the europeas nations cometti

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I heard bad Santa tried to contact a few posters here, but never got a return call. I bet Santa will have to move on if you don't check your messages and reply.

Lurker
    Post Count
    NOMAD'S 645 361 643 we are a small team who has just started a faction. We all came to the decision to quit feeding gree pockets and are going gold free. Being a new team we need the boosts and we have all donated to Bad Santa. Anything that Santa could do to help us start this team out right would e appreciated.

Lurker
    Post Count

Dear Bad Santa,

We are a medium size faction (52 members) coming from small country of Finland. The faction is called Finnish Band of Brothers, FBB. Our faction members has been screwed over by Gree many times as it is usual to this game, but we have this special weapon called SISU which makes us to go through solid rock if needed, the proof of that was in 1940 when Soviets tried to take out our country ,but no we are still here. Last man standing, you know.

Don't know how much you know about Finland? Sauna is coming from Finland, Father Christmas, Santa Claus, Joulupukki all the same person is coming from Arctic circle, Korvatunturi, Lapland which is in Finland. He gives out presents all over the world, even to Bad Santas. I would guess that it is finally time that we get something back! That's why we are reaching to you Dear Bad Santas, give us the Christmas we deserve.

Best regards
    FBB
    Faction ID 699781882
    Last edited by FBB; 12-21-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please enter team.... referee61... a crew with a history of rise n fall... back on the brink of success a push like this could put us back on track... code is 854-361-112697 crew size over 20... thanks santa...