Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I want to nominate my old faction and now sister faction of The Dutch Republic.

This faction is called BossCrewsNL.
    We started out on our own and have many dedicated players who are helping the big brother (normally top 250) as much as they can. Of course the big brother is also helping out where they can.

This faction has had a hard time competing for top 1.000.
    Last war (off course because of the many streak teams) they even got to top 500. This way i would like to congratulate them with this beautifull result. At the moment they have room for 46 players and nearly full.
    Faction code: 281 538 949

Playing for free and fun is their main target and getting some competative targets there.
    Add me: 268-704-009

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Henchmen's True Calling

Well, let me start by saying our past year hasn't been the greatest. Let me tell you why.
    First off, last Christmas, my grandma got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house on Christmas Eve. I can only assume it was one of yours as there are no wild reindeer around these parts. We didn't even receive a letter of condolence from the North Pole. BAD SANTA!

Second, my true love gave me incredibly terrible gifts last year because you never showed up to our house after the whole grandma incident. What she gave me, I'm embarrassed to say was: twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping (very annoying), ten lords a leaping (really took a toll on our house), nine ladies dancing (actually was not too bad, except for one, she looked like a troll), eight maids a milking (WTF??, we don't live on a farm!) Seven swans a swimming (I actually think we got 7 ugly ducklings), six geese a laying (ate scrambled eggs for 6 months before they all died of some goose flesh eating disease), five golding rings (fake knock offs of TLTR precious), four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. (She must have gotten a discount at the bird pet store or something)

As you can see, this past year really didn't get off on the best of starts, and we all blame SANTA! Please help us to be Rocking Around The Christmas Tree this year by sending us a gift to make up for last year.

100 billion ought to do.

Thanks!
    Faction ID 449918658

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Post Count
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    Blue American Dawn (BAD)
    339 564 990

Most of our faction has been together a long time. The gift that you are offering would help out tremendously considering the cost of offensive bonuses and health regen. We play fair and work hard to obtain all possible prizes from events and war.

I would LOVE to receive 100 billion dollars!

Thank you for your consideration.
    Brandy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ogswank View Post
    Dear Bad Santa,
    My faction is run by my dad and it is called 5:1. We have been around since the beginning and during the first wd events we use to be a top 250 faction, but with active players quitting, leaving for other factions and with the stat increases we have been pushed back as now we can't even make the top 2000 or complete faction missions as now there is only a handful of us that actually try our hardest and get something out of this but sadly we don't. This money would take us a long way and would put a smile on us loyal people of the faction but if we don't win the money then we shall still play on and enjoy modern war! Merry Christmas and have safe holidays everyone! 449 799 341
    VFF Legend here hoping a Santa sees this and gives some money to them. Good on you.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Not troll, glad to see you're right in top of things. Those are some real nerdy looking ones there.

Since one of my reindeers got limb after hitting some obscure old lady I've experienced a great deal of bad luck - I've multiple times been confused with some Santa guy who drives a sledge looking a lot like mine - it's quite annoying and taking a big toll on my health as everywhere I go people try to force feed me with milk and cookies, especially as it turns out that I'm lactose intolerant.
    I get serious stomach pain and as it is very hard to find decent restrooms when driving a sledge powered by flying reindeers I end up wasting a huge amount of time ****ing in people's chimneys - and while sitting there I can't get to play MW, (if you wonder why it's a problem, try taking a dumb sitting on a chimney while balancing an iPad, toilet paper and a tube of "Pierre Buevais" hands clean all at the same time)
    So my faction don't get as much donations from me as it surely deserves!

Post Count
    i am reminded to "the cartel" stuff by this...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Errrmm.. It's a game and when someone raids someone else for serious amounts, they post screenshots. Happens in our faction and probably all others too. I thought that was part and parcel... Have you seen the amount of in-game videos on YouTube... People actually watch it too, I suppose to learn how it is done but with this game, no skill or tactic is required whatsoever.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would be a poor leader if I didn't throw our name into the hat for a nice freebie gift like this. Texicans is friends with several of the factions who have already posted in this thread, and I would love to see someone I know get it if we don't (S&H, Umbrella, Janitors to name a few). We are a humble group of 50 something. We got in on the beginning stages of an intel alliance long ago and have always appreciated the help other factions have to offer, and of course we help in anyway that we can with others. We have made nice donations to those much smaller than us in cash and concrete. Albeit, nothing near as substantial as what you propose here. It would be a game changer for a faction of our status for sure.

599 657 682 is where we can be found.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Post Count
    Ill give it a go.

Here with the Warblers, we play as a strong group of friends. We manage a smaller faction, and have a top 1500ish faction as a partner faction. With our open spots we move a few of the lower tiered faction members to ours to claim some nice prizes that they would not get other wise, same for the bosses. each day comes with e few new faces. We go there to donate what we can spare. We even have a couple members sitting there for this upcoming WD and miss out on top prizes to try and help them create a better battle strategy, boost their morale a bit, and help them get some streak prizes, hopefully. We have even had one of their members join us for a couple WD events to try and build them a decent DL to sit behind.

Just had to give a little more background about the Warblers that some might not have known. Whether we won the donation or not, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to my friends here. You guys are a fun bunch. Even the trolls........Sometimes.

Faction code = 796-461-006
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 12-18-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count

Please be nice and Donate

I would like your donation in my faction !

Thank you!

Post Count
    I am giving it a GO! I Didn't see a Bad Santa before, thankfully xD haha but i would be happy to share some of my buildings with a greater goal you guys put up.

60+ million stats.. wonderful. i came across a guy with 23 million atk.. Serpent guy i think. he's awesome, his buildings poaah.. I think i am happy that i am not level 300ish..

but i am putting up my faction for this magnificent deal

Bad Santa's i love it..

ps. i love the faction WE HATE PIRATES, to apply.. since i think most of the Santa's will come from sup right? haha. good luck choosing
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Post Count
    I have seen BAD SANTA on my rivials list. Impressive base and reminds me of IRL
    Last edited by Web323; 12-05-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dear Mr Bad Santa, My faction would absolutely love such a generous gift, we are a team of about 20 friends who have come together over the love of the game, however buying bonus' is not easy as there are relatively few of us, If you wish, we would love to receive such a generous reward. We are performing well but defences are an issue as well as bonus'!

226 007 869 is where you can find us, if we are chosen
    Last edited by 00JUMBO; 12-20-2013 at 03:40 PM.