Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

Post Count
    I can't understand you ungratetful bah humbugs on this post! Why can't people help others out without skeptisms?
    Why do you dissect every little statement and turn it around to be negative?

There are great people in this game and forum who have come together to help struggling factions or factions that don't have the stats or income to better themselves. These are the people that these BAD SANTA's are trying to help this holiday season!

Just because people have been doing this all along incognito ....you think now that they are asking for needy or wanting factions...that there has to be a catch. Some of you feel these good Samaritans are cheats...you are so far removed from reality. It is not a faction doing this but individuals who like to help others, like to be anonymous, like to share their wealth from playing this game hard to earn big incomes.

Please stop and realize that this world may be full of cons, cheats, people who use people, scam artists etc.
    BUT there are just as many wonderful law abiding citizens who truly like to help and spread goodwill. Accept this invitation as just that....wonderful people willing to help....great Samaritans with no hidden agenda!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiens View Post
    This is certainly legit and AFSO would gladly loce a visit from Santa...I ma for sure on the real Santa's naughty list, but maybe that's a good thing. If we don't get the 100 billion we would gladly take some rhum....I have a nice bottle of scotch I am savng for the hollidays, we could swap drinks and tell stories of how we pillage, unsuspecting top 10's for glorious battles and victories, or you could tell stories about how it feels to have the ocean all to yourselves....we're easy going like that.
    Paiens those Santas probably have way more story about crushing teams lol even some about crushing us, anyway all santas are welcome in my base if its for chrismass gift! Even more welcome on our AFSO pal group if they are taking a scotch....

And choice us and we will find a lower faction to go give 10bil... 10bil is probably harder for us to get then 100 for you... but its gift time!
    Top 25 AFSO

contact me if your interested, there is a few opening!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I can't understand you ungratetful bah humbugs on this post! Why can't people help others out without skeptisms?
    Why do you dissect every little statement and turn it around to be negative?

There are great people in this game and forum who have come together to help struggling factions or factions that don't have the stats or income to better themselves. These are the people that these BAD SANTA's are trying to help this holiday season!

Just because people have been doing this all along incognito ....you think now that they are asking for needy or wanting factions...that there has to be a catch. Some of you feel these good Samaritans are cheats...you are so far removed from reality. It is not a faction doing this but individuals who like to help others, like to be anonymous, like to share their wealth from playing this game hard to earn big incomes.

Please stop and realize that this world may be full of cons, cheats, people who use people, scam artists etc.
    BUT there are just as many wonderful law abiding citizens who truly like to help and spread goodwill. Accept this invitation as just that....wonderful people willing to help....great Samaritans with no hidden agenda!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
    +++1 Thank you I agree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Would really enjoy your generous offer. Then, when the Screaming Eagles go to town, we'll be able to buy extra cornmeal, gun powder, ham hocks and guitar strings for our buddy Yukon Corneilius. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! 178 906 624

Seriously, we're a fun-loving 'no minimum donation', no gold required (but neither discouraged) faction just trying to fight the good fight. Lots of care and concern for all of the warriors from around the globe; currently 10 countries to include a frequent hang out of the Santa, Finland.

If/when you visit, please see our leader, Ken.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Kane Sickle; 12-21-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Post Count
    I will be quitting the game or going solo by then but do have a faction who asked me to help out and would like to give them a prize for their generosity. I'm Not a man of many words and like to keep things short. If the team is chosen, I prefer to give info private message.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TED - 203-775-574

Why? Why not is the better question..
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    Paiens those Santas probably have way more story about crushing teams lol even some about crushing us, anyway all santas are welcome in my base if its for chrismass gift! Even more welcome on our AFSO pal group if they are taking a scotch....

And choice us and we will find a lower faction to go give 10bil... 10bil is probably harder for us to get then 100 for you... but its gift time!
    I'd be down with that Max...if we got the 100, I would certainly make sure we got 10 bil for someone else...gifts that keep on giving....that's what it's all about.

Oh and no doubt on the stories...was just trying to be cute for santa!

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dear Bad Santas, I would like to nominate Dark Nites Faction for a festive cash boost please. This small faction was set up by one of this forums most helpfull and honest players (Agent Orange).

Cheers
    Lee
    MW Invite Code 543 371 382

Consistent Contributor Vltor_Ace's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SARDAX View Post
    All Factions. It's impossible to know all the factions
    So here's the rules. It's only open tho factions with 20 members or more.
    The Bad Santa don't wish to give 100 billion to one person factions
    Please tell us about your faction, why you deserve this huge amount of money
    As it looks now they could very easily be several 100 billion give away.
    We will also need your account number so one of the Bad Santa can deliver the prize on Dec 22

I can assure these prizes will be given away or Gree has my permission to close my account

Merry Christmas to all.
    From Bad Santa's
    Hello again Bad Santa! Its your friend, Ace. I wanted to formally thank you for all the help that has been given to date. You have encouraged our team to work harder and become a closer family. We now have begun helping another group with most of our donations as a way of paying it forward. We have also helped share knowledge and teammates with many friendly factions. Once again thank you for everything you do. These people that badmouth folks do not know what they are talking about. There are more people than you realize that have been helped by Santa already, and now Santa is promising an even bigger contribution. So yes "Santa" or "Frosty" or whatever Christmas name you are going by, we would like to add Navy SEAL's to the Christmas wish list.

ACE - Navy SEAL's - 133 849 473
    Navy SEALs 1: 133-849-473
    Navy SEALs 2: 213-597-413
    Affiliated only with original SEALs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You can help my faction out because I don't wear panties on first dates, or ever!!!. Faction info down below Merry Christmas.

Lurker
    Post Count
    There are so many reasons why it would be Wonderful to get a visit in our faction from Santa himself or one of his little helpers but i will cut it down to 1 main reason as written below .

I play in a faction named Soldier Girls . Invite Code 365721177
    This team is created by a women named Reece that simply deserve the best !
    Beside taken care of her own real life running house, job, kids and husband
    She manages this faction as a true leader and care for all the members like it was her extra baby's

Hence it would be so cool if she could get a Unknown Reward as a SURPRISE for all the xxxxxx numbers of hours she has dedicated to get us organized and up to work as a team.
    No one know in the team i have written here .. unless they find this post themselves later off course

So plz. Rudolf make sure to help Santa make a short stop by our faction
    Information details as written below

Join our top ranked faction today! (564-Italy; 551-Mexico) Our faction invite code is *** 365721177 *** We have 1 available opening now! Dedicated Level 20+ 'Daily' Team Players ONLY! Must download GroupMe! Must attain a 'minimum' of 20k Wdp's during each WD event! Our Faction Bonuses include: 23% Health Regeneration, 20% Infantry Defense, 15% Ground Defense, 15% Air Defense, 10% Sea Defense, 20% Building Defense, 5% Building Output and +20 Guild Increase! 39 Members and still growing!

Br Winalot

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I cannot think of a good enough reason for why we deserve the gift but...

id really like to nominate half the prize to the Umbrella Corp (Maddog11 on 1st page). They have been extremely generous to many rival players, myself included, and i attest to their honesty and integrity as a welcoming team..thus i would really like to see them recieve a much deserved gift for their ongoing generosity and kindness

i would like to nominate the other half to VFF Lima (McDoc on page 6) as the vff team are awesome, friendly and quite generous too..cant forget the lottery they did a couple wars back, and also our faction had a slight messup during mexico and we let him down during a boss event as one of the temporary leaders kicked him during day 4...i would really like to make it up to him somehow so i believe that his request should definetely be considered

Thanks to all the Bad Santas
    Last edited by Zulfiqaar; 12-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No... Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    Can gsf sign up?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    I'm sure you're serious. I'm doubting that anyone in this game is sitting on 100 billion, let alone multiple people sitting on 100 billion. You sure you didn't mean million?
    I can assure everyone it's 100 billion.
    When in doubt. ........knock em out

No cry babies.....it's WAR

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What can I say, we had a split and are rebuilding, we lost massive att boosts. And now its harder to attract good ppl, a donation to our faction would put us right back up there, after the year I've had this would be a real nice xmas prezzie for my faction and something in return for all they have done for me, in a nut shell I lost my dad and have had life saving brain surgery and a new born son (which is great, but the timing could of been better :-) ), the other bright spot in this year has been the guys and girls in my faction, chatting in the long night hrs, whilst my head was being squashed from the inside out and I couldn't sleep (brain surgery successful in saving life still have pain though 7mths on sick currently) there was alway someone online to chat to which was great and the support they gave before and after was pricesless to me, they are a really great bunch of people and I couldn't think of a better way to repay some of there support than by getting this awesome donation and getting them there faction boosts back,

we are no more deserving than any other faction here, but if you dont ask you wont get, so I am asking you if you well help our faction as it would really go along way with our current boosts, we all lost a lot of stats and this is the best bunch I have played this game with and it would be such a shame for us to split, but other top 50 faction have much better boost than us and we are in danger of losing ppl to there better boost and this would help keep us altogether for longer
    Last edited by La La594; 12-03-2013 at 05:23 PM.