Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

Post Count

Cool dear bad santa,

Bad Santa,

I hope this letter finds you in fine form, in fact knowing the postal service I hope you get it at all. I did put a few dollars in with the card for you to enjoy some festive cheer, although if the letter arrived empty then we both know who took it.

Christmas is coming and times are tough,
    Battle is imminent and time to fight rough
    Our warriors are lean, mean and keen,
    And our faction is in need of your green,

Consider our faction vae victus as the recipients of your generous offer, we solemnly promise to be better boys n girls next year, we can't promise that we were good this year and in all honesty I don't think we will be that good next year.

We are not saints we are sinners and we will try to be better but then again we might not.

We can't promise not to spend your bounty on wine, women and song and then fritter the rest away on shiney trinkets

We can't even promise to be entirely grateful, as we are spoiled kids who cry and sulk when we don't get our own way.

We can't even promise to let you into our faction, ok you might make the daily required donations but what about wd points?

So bad Santa we know two things. Firstly you are on the horns of a dilemma, secondly the post man is a robbing b@$78rd

Lurker
    Post Count

Night before Santa

At RAVENS HEROS base It was the night before Santa, From the twinkling of distant explosive flashes you could see that all through the bullet hole ridden base, not a soldier was moving, not even the half eaten mouse. All 38 soldiers were watchful from their bunkered positions, hoping to catch a glimpse of the mammoth faction that was kicking their asses. With their empty vaults secured, their gold reserves depleted, they wish they could have afforded to build that great big wall instead of the little one that no one feared.

As the battle raged they looked to each other, and began to gather their broken down units and their 50% energy reserves to make that final charge against an enemy that was twice as tall and would not fall. All Ravens gave pay as the enemy preyed, from behind their bunkers they did charge! All to the fight they did come! As smoke cleared and the morning light did appear the Ravens laid siege; but to no avail and they did fail.

Then from a distance with a explosion so big that everyone did hear, it was Santa, with money running out of his ears! HA! HA! HA! He did geer! What a crummy faction you do have here! Here take this bag of money and another one too! We said thank you and what do we owe for your good cheer. To which he replied, I want you to still be here next year! With great delight we all did cheer!
    But, as he left we did hear from under his breath, I want you still here so we too can kick your ass! As that not being enough, as we looked at the loot he had left, with our fading smiles, we began to realize......it was the money he stole from us over this past year!

Thanks....... Santa

Ravens Heros

Lurker
    Post Count

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

My faction is named: Bawbags ( don't google that ;-D)
    We are a crazy and fun faction , we have a lot of players who wanted to quit the game before they met us. They found back the joy of the game and teamspirit

We could really use the money for expanding our guild so we can attract more players.

My playername is: Sloopkogel (648 180 011)
    Faction name is : Bawbags (154 586 810)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bad Santa

I'm Flash and I'm the Leader of a faction called RaDoX. RaDoX is the feeder faction for NavySeal - a Top 200 faction. I wish I could think of something fancy to tell you to make my faction stand out from the others. Unfortunately nothing comes to mind. What I can say is I have some very dedicated group of guys there. I have taken players that other factions have turn away and in a very short time, I have helped to grow their accounts to a level worth being accepted into other factions. I believe everyone has a chance of greatness and that is where my faction comes in. I give that chance to others. We have been around 2 weeks before Italy and went into Italy and ranked around 2600 with only a handful of players. We went into Netherlands and ranked 1412 with 10 solid players. Unfortunately most of the bonuses have been funded by my account.

With your help Bad Santa, you will give RaDoX the opportunity to buy more bonuses and attract other players into our faction and to help make a difference that others have refused to give to others

RaDoX invite code is 238-088-503. Thank you for your time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    You guys have made it too hard to choose! I'm excited to be able to bless one of you with 100 billion Gree dollars . It has taken a long time to save up. In fact I stopped upgrading my LE building to get the money needed!
    I am re-reading all the letters in hopes that 1 faction really speaks to me. You are all deserving and I wish our Old PUN team could bless you all! Several will be chosen to receive smaller amounts! Good luck to every faction that needs assistance.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you and your families!
    since its mostly faction bragging thread then I'm just gonna say out of topic, that I like avatars with nice chicks, especially those whose match with the name

P.S Saw stronger ppl than santa is

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    since its mostly faction bragging thread then I'm just gonna say out of topic, that I like avatars with nice chicks, especially those whose match with the name

P.S Saw stronger ppl than santa is
    You are too kind! Thank you
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Youll Fall in Love with PuppyLove17 ( a puppy of a faction) BEST NEW GROUP 2013/2014

[B]This faction deserves a "high-5"...its that simple.Meet and you will know what I mean
    I nominate them as BEST NEW GROUP....

1-They arent the strongest faction( thats for Dog sure)
    2- They cant always buy/use GOLD, ( i copy that)
    3- They are possibly the most diverse yet connected Team out there, from the top to the bottom of the globe and beyond.

heres why they are hands down number 1: its a no brainer...

1-They always show up win or lose.
    2-Attitude, Teamwork and Integrity..They teach and guide anyone that wants to play and grow, whether rich or poor, newbie or veteran...anywhere in the WORLD..
    3-They always always always remain positive and learn each day ...
    4-They create excitement and fun with strategy and tact...
    5-They have such cute lil puppydog faces and smiles to everyone...and
    Last and most importantly

The leaders Murph, Bloodlust, and all the others have raised these pups to become BIG PUPS...heehee..

and just a quick hello to another great group, 'The United Kingdom"....and dont let their name fool you, these ones can bite.......but they have hearts of GOLD...(no pun intended)...Thanks UK [/B]
    Last edited by Dogmygod; 12-26-2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: errors

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about dumping some cash my factions way pm if u want to pls help the little guys