Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

Post Count

Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

All Factions. It's impossible to know all the factions
    So here's the rules. It's only open tho factions with 20 members or more.
    The Bad Santa don't wish to give 100 billion to one person factions
    Please tell us about your faction, why you deserve this huge amount of money
    As it looks now they could very easily be several 100 billion give away.
    We will also need your account number so one of the Bad Santa can deliver the prize on Dec 22

I can assure these prizes will be given away or Gree has my permission to close my account

Merry Christmas to all.
    From Bad Santa's
    When in doubt. ........knock em out

No cry babies.....it's WAR

Post Count
    We deserve it, we have a lot of orphans in our faction. please help us.... Feed the children.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our faction name is Umbrella Corp, we are NOT deserving of any charity. We do however run our faction in such a manner that we give concrete away to small start up factions that are composed of new players, we randomly invite new upcoming players to join our faction during faction events to help build up their stats. These charitable acts are not done however looking to gain anything but more friends in the game. For many of us that have been in the game for a couple of years, if it wasn't for the friends we have made in here we would have moved on long ago. I know this post is probably going to get trolled with people saying I'm bragging up my own faction for some fake money. For you I say, notice I have not posted my faction ID so I am not looking for the handout. To all the new upstart members out there just starting the game, your very first account, hit me with a PM maybe I can help you out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Massive Golden Ball's ( on the Christmas tree ) would love to receive your most generous gift, And would be very thankful

Lurker
    Post Count

Xmas gift

I've lost my faith in Santa some years ago but....maybe I was wrong, maybe you can change me view on it? ;-)

We are having fun group of 52 members and would have really nice Xmas with this gift!

regards
    Rad

LMKM 713 956 226

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We r the New Ones literally lol. There are only four of us with the highest level being 7. We have 15 bonuses and have worked very hard to get them. It has truly been a team effort. We would be very grateful for any help from anyone. With the inflated stats that is our only hope. Our faction number is 186 743 002.
    Nick

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would venture to say that not one single team deserves it. We have all been naughty this year. Running around.... waging war, raiding one another, stealing each other's money, and talking smack. Or maybe...just maybe these Bad Santas don't care about any of that naughty behavior. Maybe they condone and relish that ruthless & diabolical demeanor.

So get back to raiding cause I have a team of 56 that wants your loot!
    Will provide faction code on the 22nd when you PM me to tell me I won lol

Cheers,
    Evil M.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-20-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    sad !!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can gsf sign up?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We fight realy hard and try to help others and its christmas.. we have awsome team work I put verry long hours into my team especialy durring wd. And I dont mind being a shield for the rest of the team when we face sup

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gsf could help us for Christmas lol
    Nick

Post Count

100 Billion

How and who will give this money to the faction?

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    School Janitors, it's only 5 guys in our group and we do ok but could really use the help with bonuses, and we have been known to help out other factions and stick to our words in what we dedicate to each team was has worked with.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekKid101 View Post
    How and who will give this money to the faction?
    Once the winners are picked. One. Of the Santa will come and visit. Once in they will make the donation to your account. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and depart. The money will remain with you. The entire process should take less then 5 minutes

Merry Christmas to all

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alphakennybody View Post
    School Janitors, it's only 5 guys in our group and we do ok but could really use the help with bonuses, and we have been known to help out other factions and stick to our words in what we dedicate to each team was has worked with.
    You bring up a good point. Let me talk with the other Santa's. Maybe a smaller gift. But certainly worthy of a talk. I will get back to you on this matter

Merry Christmas