Another Raid Boss Problem - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Raid Boss Problem

Lurker
    Post Count
    constant errors and issues,,, you guys ever heard of testing before you release new things,,, what a mess

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same for the crew I'm in, we have a lvl 75 boss with no health that will not die and cannot summon another one. GREE is the best!

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Our normal and elite goal is level 70, but we can't summon level 70's LOL

Post Count
    Having same problem, lvl 65 summoned and killed, but not listed in summons tab

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the reason why we can't summon the new boss is because it is still showing as up even though the is no health in the enemys health box.

Post Count
    Are y'alls android players still able to see it, but not hit it?

I'm iOS and can't see sheet

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As stated above, Ios can't see the boss and Android can see but can't hit it.

I know this is a novel idea but I think we may need to keep checking devices every few minutes until it gets fixed. All the posts in the world won't fix the problem. Anyone surprised that there is an issue must be new around here

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And this is why CC is going down the crapper, crappy developers not testing before they run. CJ A&F fire your people and make this game playable again. When is this crap ever going to end.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    As stated above, Ios can't see the boss and Android can see but can't hit it.

I know this is a novel idea but I think we may need to keep checking devices every few minutes until it gets fixed. All the posts in the world won't fix the problem. Anyone surprised that there is an issue must be new around here
    Exactly. Calm down folks. It's not like they do this on purpose. They would have to hire an entire enough people to accurately depict the amount of people per server and beta test every event before it comes out. Just drink a beer and relax. Gree will add time to compensate or another whopping 350 gold!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You just got to wait the two hours for the time to run out and the boss to escape. Ten you can summon again . We have had this happen twice already and we are all just drinking more to compensate

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz4You View Post
    You just got to wait the two hours for the time to run out and the boss to escape. Ten you can summon again . We have had this happen twice already and we are all just drinking more to compensate
    Thanks for the heads up! I heard the same thing ... so hearing it from another source makes me hopeful.

If that is the case, anyone who spent any gold on those glitched bosses need to send in tickets. I'll know if about 30 minutes if our boss returns from the dead.

Do you think I can put in a ticket for our lost uzis? Those things are as precious as gold
    Last edited by Peppers; 12-02-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    The 2hr wait time isn't an issue. The issue is that once you're on a streak goal... 3/4 completed (4/4 if you count the stuck boss) then when the (already completed) boss timer runs out, it fails your goal and you have to start over. All the uzis and all the gold spent on those 4 bosses disappears. GREE isn't going to give you the prize that you paid for. They (if you are lucky) are going to give you back your gold. Then the next war everyone you are fighting against is going to have 20% more IP from every hit they do and you'll drop WAY down the war tier ranks. It's some major B.S. Sitting back and drinking a beer doesn't fix the problem that GREE created by sending out untested software that is screwing people out of what they are paying for.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz4You View Post
    If I drank more for all the problems I've had with my game lately, I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning. Yes, I jave a ticket out there to attempt to get them fixed but that was sent 4-5 days ago.... Customer service,eh?

I've not seen the freezing on the boss (yet), but I can not donate uzis to my syndicate... Is anyone else having that issue?

Post Count
    I've hit her 6 times, but her health bar hasn't reduced at all. Android user.