We got $cr3w3d

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We got $cr3w3d

Post Count

We got $cr3w3d

We have a screen cap of our guild being in top 75 with 30 seconds to go and in top 75 comfortably then all of a sudden it shows us 72000 out of top 75 at the end and the 75 guild still same spot same points and we were 5 k ahead of them. Screw you gree we have screen caps
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    Aren't the leader boards usually frozen during last hour or so?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Aren't the leader boards usually frozen during last hour or so?
    Yes. The leaderboard freeze the last hour of the war. It is designed to make people spend more not knowing if they will make the spot they want or keep the spot they want... Been that way since the very first war...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is your CP score ?

Post Count
    For several wars now we either have been in top 150 or just outside when the last battle begins. This time we were 3000 CP behind top 150 when the leaderboard freezed. We scored 90k in our last battle and ended up 32k behind top 150 according the splashscreen. I really dont think every other guild near 150 scored even more than us, so you cant rely on the leaderboard at all. Hopefully it ends up correctly, but during the event I really think you cant rely on it.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Need to start researching trends and make estimations of the CP you will need to achieve you ranking goal.

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Frozen leaderboard in last hour has been part of the Conquest of Kings event since the beginning. Forces guilds to engage and roll up CP right up to the last second. Excellent fiscal ploy by Gree because guilds cannot tell what their closest guild competitors are doing. Leaving "dead" time at end of a battle runs the risk of being displaced. A guild can also be out-pointed (and displaced) and not know it until final results are posted.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    leader boards freeze....this has been going on for 10 wars and you are just now complaining?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It happened to us as well. For 2nd war on a row we ranked 153 and leaderboard showed we was in top 150 for over 50k

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only who are borderline notice leaderboard is frozen in last hour, i suppose

Post Count
    It wasnt frozen with 10 minutes left we were 3000 cp out of top 75 then with 1 minute left we were inside the top 75 by 3500 cp we have screen caps taken by a guild member and they have been sent to gree so no leaderboard was not frozen same with individual at 3 minutes left I was 302 and with 10 seconds left I finished 297. Frozen I think not everyone should check their stats
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    the leaderboards stop updating 1 hr before wars end, its been around since the first war and it happened again this war.

do not trust leaderboard on the last hour lol.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Cheetah -

Your score will update, but every other guild you see on the leaderboard doesn't update the last hour. And the last hour is when guilds push hardest since they've all figured this out months and months ago.

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    In "The Jungle..." Event, we showed inside the top 150 when the leaderboard froze. Despite fighting right to the end of the event, final results showed us at 151st. Just the way it goes.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    It wasnt frozen with 10 minutes left we were 3000 cp out of top 75 then with 1 minute left we were inside the top 75 by 3500 cp we have screen caps taken by a guild member and they have been sent to gree so no leaderboard was not frozen same with individual at 3 minutes left I was 302 and with 10 seconds left I finished 297. Frozen I think not everyone should check their stats
    Ho that's explain your problem.
    On your leaderboard during the last hour you can see your score moving but not others score. Your relative ranking is thus distorded. Can you tell us if on your SS, the score of the top75 is also moving ?