Individual reward - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual reward

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alonibb View Post
    Has anybody received your individual award yet? I got my guild awards but no individual. I have looked for expected unit and the units 3 levels below but none. I want to know of this is a general delay or if I should send in a ticket.
    Nope no sign of them yet. Just sent a ticket 😳

Post Count
    I wouldnt know. I crash when i view my units, i crash when i view my boosts, i crash when i change maps, i crash when i attack someone more than 3x i crash.

its beginning to get ridiculous

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Again, no units for me! Missed the Phoenix unit last time and took Gree almost three weeks to put the unit in my account. Now I'm missing the entire individual rewards! Gree, please fix this issue, considering how you guys have changed a "free" game to become a money pit. Thank you.

Lurker
    Post Count

Nope, still none

No, no individual units here on either account.
    KA - Joink : 624-807-408

Post Count
    UPDATE

Ticket sent to GREE and received a response within 1 minute stating they are aware of the issue and are working on getting the prizes distributed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No one in guild has received either Guild or Individual rewards

Lurker
    Post Count
    Received the "correct" unit now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Looks like they fixed it got the splash screen of guild and individual award.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got mine, never got the splash though... didn't last war either.

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    No splash here........although some members seem to have....and for some it shows all guild prizes from ours down (they won multiple prizes)....and for others, they JUST won the one prize.

So....once again, we have found out our rank completely by accident as only 4/42 saw the splash...
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still have not recieved my individual reward either.

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still nothing......
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I found mine by looking at individual bonuses tab and noting which one was new...

never received a splash screen for either individual or guild prizes...

CJ, my ticket number 1168160, pls help solve, thx!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE purposely took away the individual reward promised AKA STEALING!

As many of you have noticed you DID NOT receive the individual reward for the last war. I know some of you bought and spent extra gems just to get a better prize just like I did. I sent in a ticket to GREE and they said this.

"Carmen Cruz, Dec 04 11:09 (PST):
    Greetings,
    Thanks so much for writing in. We appreciate your feedback concerning the bonus--we changed it before the event out of necessity, as the bonus would have been too strong and negatively impacted game play across the board. We appreciate your understanding on this, have a nice holiday season!
    Regards,
    Team GREE"

Keep in mind, in my case this was only a 6% beast attack bonus. 6% would screw up the game but the 25% beast attack reward offered in the current quest won't? What are they talking about? What they did was dangle a carrot in front of us so we would spend even more money, then didn't even give us the virtual prize which costs them nothing in return as promised. This is not only wrong but it is blatant stealing.

I realize GREE is going to remove my post but this still needs to be said. According to iTunes, the money spent on the virtual in game purchase can be refunded if we did not get the item we spent the money for. There may be a grey area since it also helped the guild cause, but in my case our top 10 position was already secured and the extra gems I spent were only to achieve a better individual reward at the end.

GREE is going to continue to take advantage of us and even steal real life money from us if we don't let them know that this is not right, and it is not acceptable. If we all contacted iTunes today for a refund they would see this is a legit issue, and when GREE had thousands of dollars in refunds I bet they would think twice before stealing from their customers again. GREE essentially sold you something and then deciding NOT to give you the item AFTER you already paid for it. This is immoral and I urge you to stand up for yourself.

I hope Sirius and CJ let this post stand, I guess if it doesn't it just points to their guilt. Shame on you GREE, why would you rip off the people that are supporting your company?? Please give us some answers AND some refunds!