Congratulations ROYAL KNIGHTS in the 13th War - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations ROYAL KNIGHTS in the 13th War

Post Count
    💪💪👏👏
    Congratulations to both guilds. I have much respect for both. I can see how some view KG's post as condescending only because of a few, choice words, however, I don't believe the meaning behind the words was contemptuous, I think it was honorable of the warrior to stand up and say something, as noted earlier.

Congratulations to our new KA champion,

ROYAL KNIGHTS

💪👊🍻🍻🍻🎊🎊🎉🎊🎊👊💪
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    i do agree that those saying his congratulations are insincere are hypocrites.

I think its great that King Gabriel actually said something, i think many would have accepted the defeat in silence.

good going RK!
    I think his silence would have been more sincere. If you consider him a legend then I think he just tarnished it a bit. I can understand it was probably written during a frustrating moment but Come on Man.................just give RK props and leave it at that.

Congrats RK for the win and congrats to FUN for always being a great target to hunt for.

Post Count
    How is questioning the sincerity hypocritical? I dont get it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Perhaps one of them will explain?

On a more serious note, congrats to RK for finally beating FUN. Even if they only had one half their team and that half was all sharing a 56k modem connection from Siberia. On an iPhone being powered by a donkey.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weepit View Post

On a more serious note, congrats to RK for finally beating FUN. Even if they only had one half their team and that half was all sharing a 56k modem connection from Siberia. On an iPhone being powered by a donkey.
    You forgot that the donkey had a limp...

Post Count
    Congrats RK !!!! Very well done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weepit View Post

It was a refurb iphone and the screen wasnt replaced correctly

Post Count

Great job Royal Knights!!!

I am not a big fan of KG (well not a fan at all)but he deserves props. For all he has done and to step up and congratulate his top rival takes a true gamer and a good person. Well done KG. For those haten there is a difference between spirited debate and being rude. Let's all stand the high ground. The Royal Knights run a benevolent land.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    I think his silence would have been more sincere. If you consider him a legend then I think he just tarnished it a bit. I can understand it was probably written during a frustrating moment but Come on Man.................just give RK props and leave it at that.

Congrats RK for the win and congrats to FUN for always being a great target to hunt for.
    i dont consider anyone playing this game a legend, but i dont see why people are offended by someone congratulating their rivals.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post

..And your last sentence shows what kind of a great guy YOU are.

137-831-990

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats to RK for dethroning FUN. Congrats to FUN for setting the bar so high.

Does this mean that individual CP rewards, streak prizes, and win prizes will forever make the top spot less beneficial from a gem:stat gain perspective? Obviously the top guild will still probably have the top individual reward players along with the streak and win prizes....SO this just imbalances the game more. GREAT. Apparently FUN was only able to get in 53 wars...not taking away from RKs victories, but rather saying that having that top spot may be a disadvantage since you don't even have an opportunity to get the streak due to matching times.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
    Wow, this has to be one of the most condescending and insincere congratulations I've read.

Not only is he "congratulating" RK for finally beating them in their 13th try but he's also throwing the rest of his teammates under the bus. I.e. "I passed over leadership so I'm not the the leader anymore thus this can't be on me" HAHA

What a pr1ck.
    @ You and others that like to insult people here and you don't know who they are and how long they where playing this game,this people are here from begining of this game so show some RESPECT!
    I know King G a long time and im not happy that he is retiering.I understand the need to retier..
    King G i wish you a good luck and you to find a happines where ever you are..
    Take care and hope you stay in forum or start a llp game and play just for fun..
    You all here remember that this is just a game and people maters the most,the friends you made here.
    In which guild he/she is that should not be important.
    Respect each other no mater what lv is a player or what stats he/she have..
    And remember you can spend and spend and always whil be somebody stronger than you,so you all should not chase stats,play because of friends you have here and don't stress if you do not finish every ltq/boss/streaks event
    Last edited by DragCro; 12-06-2013 at 03:11 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well said Titan.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I totally agree with you DragCro. People should understand that just because Greed made the game to be all about how much U spend, doesn't mean they are not our friends regardless of their guild. They have been at one point or another helping any other player that needed the help. RK and FUN have been the most notorious guild for their battles n placing, but above all, they are players that care for the KA community.
    Best wishes King G!! Well done RK and FUN! Epic battle that certainly won't be forgotten.