Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Threads like this are the reason why I liked FC much more. SAS has yet to win their first war.. come on. Big talk after the event please, not before.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Really? Do most well managed syndicates like say SAS 4 have what was called a "major coup". Where the syns original members wanted out of SAS right after war and return the syn to its original name G Spot.
    I at least give credit to montecore for not purchasing maxed syndicates from the Retired N Broke hacker, who said "it didn't matter where the money came from."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 13 View Post
    There will always be detractors and rumors surrounding any successful team
    Not nessassarily. The only top 10 teams you really hear hacker rumors and other crap about is FC for the supposed Gree employees and SAS for all kinds of stuff from hacking to helping others every now and then. And of course the now dead Rouges and mostly forgotten Indians. Do you ever hear hacker accusations about a very successful syndicate like Solem Carnage or Sunnyvale or crap talk about The Brewskies?

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by indians View Post
    I at least give credit to montecore for not purchasing maxed syndicates from the Retired N Broke hacker, who said "it didn't matter where the money came from."
    No clue, Who said it?

Back Alley Network

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian
    Not nessassarily. The only top 10 teams you really hear hacker rumors and other crap about is FC for the supposed Gree employees and SAS for all kinds of stuff from hacking to helping others every now and then. And of course the now dead Rouges and mostly forgotten Indians. Do you ever hear hacker accusations about a very successful syndicate like Solem Carnage or Sunnyvale or crap talk about The Brewskies?
    The Brewskis had an idiot who posted the energy glitch all over the forums a few months back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 13 View Post
    Have you ever been a part of the SAS brotherhood Pedro? I'm guessing not because you would probably still be here if you ever had. Joining SAS was the best decision I have made since starting CC. Not only have I made incredible friends but have had the honor of being part of something larger than oneself...a movement within the game. There will always be detractors and rumors surrounding any successful team....I can say that all have proven unfounded in my experience with SAS.
    "Incredible friends" ........dude, get a grip. They're online.....they're not real friends. Try getting out a little and hanging out with some real people.

Banned
    Post Count
    And your examples are terrible anyway. Sunnyvale had (has?) something stupid like $200 billion in their syndicate bank. And I've heard rumors about SC as well.

Post Count
    yada yada yada...... IMG_0762.jpg
    talk talk talk. happy to applaud the effort on the battle field . this wank talk is not worthy of applaud.
    Last edited by Spunky; 12-01-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Post Count
    I love all this **** bumping when all you're really doing is spending more money than the next guy. Skill at CC is determined by how much money you are willing to waste on it. If your syndicate is #1, it is simply because your crew spent more money. Congratulations. Whatever gives you a bit of self esteem, I guess.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    "Incredible friends" ........dude, get a grip. They're online.....they're not real friends. Try getting out a little and hanging out with some real people.
    And who needs to get a life... LMFAO, look at your thread posts on this site ..... When in glass house, don't ....you get the rest right?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by indians View Post
    And your examples are terrible anyway. Sunnyvale had (has?) something stupid like $200 billion in their syndicate bank. And I've heard rumors about SC as well.
    Sunnyvale had a number of cheaters they refused to kick after they were brought to the leaders' attention. I have first hand experience in Sunnyvale leaders saying they don't care about cheating...so there's that.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clever retort.....but your fake friends are still substituting for real friends, and your sas success is probably substituting for real success in life. I think your mom is calling you for dinner.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Sunnyvale had a number of cheaters they refused to kick after they were brought to the leaders' attention. I have first hand experience in Sunnyvale leaders saying they don't care about cheating...so there's that.
    My point exactly. They have the same type of supposed hackers that SAS does yet they are rarely ever talked about. Maybe SAS should think about that

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Haven't most of SAS syns come from hostile takeover, and you know first hand JD that not all is well in all the SAS syns. And there are plenty of non SAS options for being in top tiers syns. Many of us have enjoyed success for cheaper and far less drama which comes with being apart of SAS

SAS and G spot attempted a merger and it was not working for SAS or G spot ..the original leaders of G spot decided to take G spot in another direction and they did end of story ...

As far as hostile take over does not sound like one to me .....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    I love all this **** bumping when all you're really doing is spending more money than the next guy. Skill at CC is determined by how much money you are willing to waste on it. If your syndicate is #1, it is simply because your crew spent more money. Congratulations. Whatever gives you a bit of self esteem, I guess.
    Good point, this game is hardly about skill or intelligence.