Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

Banned
    Post Count

Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

I am relatively new to this forum, but I have to tell you the dynamic I see here is quite amusing. Every player gets hooked on CC for whatever reason, it is a fun game and encourages communication and teamwork within syns. For whatever drawbacks that people have with CC and how Gree handles (or mishandles) accounts and events, Well ... That is another topic. For me, I will continue to play this 'free' phone game with mod gold spending because it is enjoyable....something entertaining just like seeing a movie or any other trivial use for disposable income.
    There are many haters out there that like to bash particular teams. When someone bashes mine, I can't help but take it personal. Currently there are a fair share of people on here who like to disparage SAS (or FC or any other top 15 team TBH). I find this hilariously amusing in that the majority of these trolls are just haters and don't really belong in any top syn..... They are just content to throw out their 2 cents...which is worth just that.
    I feel that SAS is already the top family of syns in CC right now (yes including FC). There are currently over 10 syns in the SAS family that feed into the top tiers of SAS syndicates. The way that SAS was designed with a R&D and Training syns ensures that the success that SAS has always enjoyed is no fluke. IMHO you have one option (if war rankings mean anything to you in this game). You can either join SAS or get steamrolled in the next war by one of the SAS teams ... And to borrow from my SAS brother CT.... #FACT.

Post Count
    SAS still recruits and carries cheater, yeah yeah. We get it.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Any point in all of that?

Post Count
    Haven't most of SAS syns come from hostile takeover, and you know first hand JD that not all is well in all the SAS syns. And there are plenty of non SAS options for being in top tiers syns. Many of us have enjoyed success for cheaper and far less drama which comes with being apart of SAS

Back Alley Network

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Too bad SAS will never be the real number one syndicate. #FACT

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Haven't most of SAS syns come from hostile takeover, and you know first hand JD that not all is well in all the SAS syns. And there are plenty of non SAS options for being in top tiers syns. Many of us have enjoyed success for cheaper and far less drama which comes with being apart of SAS
    There has never been a hostile takeover. The only reason team lupo has any relevance is because lupo took over sams account.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    There has never been a hostile takeover. The only reason team lupo has any relevance is because lupo took over sams account.
    We've been top 25 since boardwalk which was well before then. And we both know that there has been some trouble in some SAS syns. No clue about a sam
    Last edited by Gingeasian; 12-01-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Back Alley Network

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Ah, you prove my point exactly my troll friend, how is TSC working out for you.

And Gin....Et tu Brute? I thought we were comrades ....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    SAS will be number one after this cycle

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    SAS still recruits and carries cheater, yeah yeah. We get it.
    We don't have cheaters, if you get caught talking about cheating or doing it, you get banned from sas.
    Last edited by reticlover; 12-02-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes you do. It's been clear for ages.
    SuperTP, Solomon, T. rex, ms dd, Ian and killshot hacking bad dads account, grimmy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Yes you do. It's been clear for ages.
    SuperTP, Solomon, T. rex, ms dd, Ian and killshot hacking bad dads account, grimmy.
    Have you ever been a part of the SAS brotherhood Pedro? I'm guessing not because you would probably still be here if you ever had. Joining SAS was the best decision I have made since starting CC. Not only have I made incredible friends but have had the honor of being part of something larger than oneself...a movement within the game. There will always be detractors and rumors surrounding any successful team....I can say that all have proven unfounded in my experience with SAS.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Team lupo was top 25 well before then. We've been top 25 since boardwalk which was well before then. And we both know that there has been some trouble in some SAS syns
    Not sure what trouble you are referring to. Nothing beyond what any other well managed syndicates experience.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 13 View Post
    I am relatively new to this forum, but I have to tell you the dynamic I see here is quite amusing. Every player gets hooked on CC for whatever reason, it is a fun game and encourages communication and teamwork within syns. For whatever drawbacks that people have with CC and how Gree handles (or mishandles) accounts and events, Well ... That is another topic. For me, I will continue to play this 'free' phone game with mod gold spending because it is enjoyable....something entertaining just like seeing a movie or any other trivial use for disposable income.
    There are many haters out there that like to bash particular teams. When someone bashes mine, I can't help but take it personal. Currently there are a fair share of people on here who like to disparage SAS (or FC or any other top 15 team TBH). I find this hilariously amusing in that the majority of these trolls are just haters and don't really belong in any top syn..... They are just content to throw out their 2 cents...which is worth just that.
    I feel that SAS is already the top family of syns in CC right now (yes including FC). There are currently over 10 syns in the SAS family that feed into the top tiers of SAS syndicates. The way that SAS was designed with a R&D and Training syns ensures that the success that SAS has always enjoyed is no fluke. IMHO you have one option (if war rankings mean anything to you in this game). You can either join SAS or get steamrolled in the next war by one of the SAS teams ... And to borrow from my SAS brother CT.... #FACT.
    Well obviously. I am glad you got this off your chest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Not sure what trouble you are referring to. Nothing beyond what any other well managed syndicates experience.
    Really? Do most well managed syndicates like say SAS 4 have what was called a "major coup". Where the syns original members wanted out of SAS right after war and return the syn to its original name G Spot.

Back Alley Network