Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time. - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Oooh now I see your reasoning. It's ok to cheat if you spend gold. Thank you for clarifying SAS stance on cheaters for us.

But hold on, the money you have spent? Didn't you earlier claim you haven't bought gold? It seems you keep on lying. And with these continuos lies we are meant to believe you are legit even after your whole syn was built on glitches and cheats? You seem to be tripping yourself up here. Maybe you should think before you type your next lie.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You two might as well give it up, neither one of you is gonna suddenly say "oh yeah, you're right, I was wrong the whole time"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Oooh now I see your reasoning. It's ok to cheat if you spend gold. Thank you for clarifying SAS stance on cheaters for us.
    I can see from your posting history that all you do is troll the forums and accuse others of cheating. I have explained the situation and obviously you are too thick to understand it.

OGK checked me out and accepted me, Rogues checked me out and accepted me and when Rogues were breaking up I was offered a spot in FC 2 but declined.

Now go troll elsewhere.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    You two might as well give it up, neither one of you is gonna suddenly say "oh yeah, you're right, I was wrong the whole time"
    Yeah but he is too gutless to name his syndicate on this forum.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm in a 1 man streak syndicate. Called hero's. Not that anyone asked so not sure what I'd be scared of.
    Ogk I don't really know, rogues was built by people who hacked someone's account, not the best endorsement.
    You claim the easy way out, as most do when losing a debate and claim troll.
    To be trollin id have to be lying. Everything I have said is the truth though.
    Well done on trying to search my history to discredit me, unlucky on not being able to find anything though so resort to having to play the troll card.

Post Count
    Why is Tzora not giving her 2 cents....perfect thread
    And can someone remind me what happened to Dippy?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Zora got banned I believe. Dippy got bored of you all trying to be trolls and failing miserably. There's no one on here worth it anymore.

Dippy got bored of you all trying to be trolls and failing miserably. There's no one on here worth it anymore.
    sure sign that the game is dead...SAS can have it

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Well said bro

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    But hold on, the money you have spent? Didn't you earlier claim you haven't bought gold?
    LOLOLOLOL! You still believe Zora's version of that to the obvious that he was taking the pee out of a poster grumbling about money spending in CC.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter what I believe. What matters is he is a proven liar and taken advantage of glitches.

Post Count
    Doesn't matter what I believe. What matters is he is a proven liar and taken advantage of glitches.
    He buys gold, he doesn't buy gold, you can finish top 10 without gold, we had hackers, we never had hackers.

Either he has ADHD or is just a troll supreme.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's not really trolling. Dippy trolls, baroness and ups little plays where trolls. His just dense.

Post Count
    It's not really trolling. Dippy trolls, baroness and ups little plays where trolls. His just dense.
    #fact. Most crybabies are.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm in a 1 man streak syndicate. Called hero's. Not that anyone asked so not sure what I'd be scared of.
    Ogk I don't really know, rogues was built by people who hacked someone's account, not the best endorsement.
    You claim the easy way out, as most do when losing a debate and claim troll.
    To be trollin id have to be lying. Everything I have said is the truth though.
    Well done on trying to search my history to discredit me, unlucky on not being able to find anything though so resort to having to play the troll card.
    1 man streak synd? That pretty badass if you are telling the truth. Had much success? You would have to stay very very low rank to beat synd's by yourself....or spend a **** ton of gold.