Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

Post Count
    This could possibly be true but why post? What does this gain you and why do you need to show your "superiority" over other teams? When I read the topic line I was hoping it was some rando posting his opinion but was disappointed to see it was a member of sas. This must be the only "important" part of this ONE members life.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lemme sum all this up for everyone!
    Who the f*** cares.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Who the f*** cares.
    Probably the most sensible post of the thread

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Who the f*** cares.
    Ah the incessant cackling from you trolls ..... Indeed, who cares. Maybe people that are tired of dropping coin with non competitive teams. Maybe people who are competitive and want to become part of a winning syndacite. Now that they have read this thread, they know where to find that syn. And I want to thank everyone for making this a relevant and well read thread......keep bumping it with your asinine comments

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BBW View Post
    SAS and G spot attempted a merger and it was not working for SAS or G spot ..the original leaders of G spot decided to take G spot in another direction and they did end of story ...

As far as hostile take over does not sound like one to me .....
    That's very true, it was more like a corporate merger that just didn't happen to work out in an ideal fashion for both parties. G spot wanted help & wanted to improve so they agreed to become SAS 4.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 13
    Ah the incessant cackling from you trolls ..... Indeed, who cares. Maybe people that are tired of dropping coin with non competitive teams. Maybe people who are competitive and want to become part of a winning syndacite. Now that they have read this thread, they know where to find that syn. And I want to thank everyone for making this a relevant and well read thread......keep bumping it with your asinine comments
    All you've succeeded in doing is making yourself and your syndicate look like a bunch of tools. Why you think looking like a giant tool is an effective recruiting strategy is beyond me.

Post Count
    Monte. Since we both know you are constantly getting your ass kicked by Lupo 20-0. I want to help end it for you. Lupo will stop hitting you all the time if you simply write a public apology. Just ask Geo from FC, he did it a while ago
    Last edited by Gingeasian; 12-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Back Alley Network

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 13 View Post
    Ah, you prove my point exactly my troll friend, how is TSC working out for you.

And Gin....Et tu Brute? I thought we were comrades ....
    I am no troll and am not with TSC.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    SAS will be number one after this cycle
    Yeah because FC is letting them. When FC was at full force they couldn't make the number one spot so now it's not impressive.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian
    Monte. Since we both know you are constantly getting your ass kicked by Lupo 20-0. I want to help end it for you. Lupo will stop hitting you all the time if you simply write a public apology. Just ask Geo from FC, he did it a while ago
    LOL, probably shouldn't run your mouth on behalf of Lupo. Especially considering Lupo needed to buy a new account to do it, and in 1-2 wars time, his stats will be completely irrelevant again since he could never spend enough to keep up. Something something spends too much on his 1-night "girlfriends."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by indians View Post
    LOL, probably shouldn't run your mouth on behalf of Lupo. Especially considering Lupo needed to buy a new account to do it, and in 1-2 wars time, his stats will be completely irrelevant again since he could never spend enough to keep up. Something something spends too much on his 1-night "girlfriends."
    Why are you telling someone that they shouldn't run their mouth but then you do that right after?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    That's very true, it was more like a corporate merger that just didn't happen to work out in an ideal fashion for both parties. G spot wanted help & wanted to improve so they agreed to become SAS 4.
    Absolutely, the leadership in G Spot decided that the merger wasn't working and decided to rename G Spot....They don't harbor any ill feelings and it was a very amicable split.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 13 View Post
    Absolutely, the leadership in G Spot decided that the merger wasn't working and decided to rename G Spot....They don't harbor any ill feelings and it was a very amicable split.
    Perhap I would like to sum up these part as rumor can be anything but still RUMOR.

I was with SAS'4 for the past few war starting out as a new member than promoted as officer. G-SPOT wanted to drop from SAS because they felt that SAS'4 as a whole could not reach to their expectation and felt they could do better thus the breakup with SAS after the war amicably.

Its a free world now and ppl are free to speak their mind and Misleading/Prejudice occurs. One thing that does not lie is the Number! Search for it and compare the number and truth will reveal itself.

Banned
    Post Count
    Really? Do most well managed syndicates like say SAS 4 have what was called a "major coup". Where the syns original members wanted out of SAS right after war and return the syn to its original name G Spot.
    And if it were a hostile takeover, we would own the syn and they would all be looking for a new one. Not every partnership works out and we wish them the best.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not nessassarily. The only top 10 teams you really hear hacker rumors and other crap about is FC for the supposed Gree employees and SAS for all kinds of stuff from hacking to helping others every now and then. And of course the now dead Rouges and mostly forgotten Indians. Do you ever hear hacker accusations about a very successful syndicate like Solem Carnage or Sunnyvale or crap talk about The Brewskies?

Yes, yes, and yes. I cant tell you which ones are true and which ones are false. Just like you cant with SAS.