Round TWO and RK beats FUN again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Round TWO and RK beats FUN again

Post Count
    Excellent job RK's as i know some of their members , they will be going hard from here on and trust FUN is having fun loosing, this is better than TV !, changing of the Gaurd would be nice! Still Awesome job from FUN

Post Count
    Maybe FUN are so used to being numbero uno that they've forgotten to check the leaderboard. Shhhhh no one tell them lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Are you going to post everytime they win? No other team does.
    Dude this is huge news! FUN has been undefeated for so long. To lose 3 times in one war is unreal. This will be the first time FUN does not get the big streak prize. I think no guild has got all streak prizes from every war... Except FUN. And now that streak is broken as well. This is a game changer in KA. I'm guessing a lot lf FUN members retired or jumped ship for this to happen.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good Stuff. Very exciting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    RK is hacking... they must have a 500% increase to their CP gains.... I think i saw a few of them with like 85k Varacious Abominations.... There was one guy that everytime i hit him, I lost 15k Gold, even when i won... I also saw one of them sneaking into our vault and steal stones...
    #JustSaying, #TrollinOrNot

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sirmanchoo View Post
    RK is hacking... they must have a 500% increase to their CP gains.... I think i saw a few of them with like 85k Varacious Abominations.... There was one guy that everytime i hit him, I lost 15k Gold, even when i won... I also saw one of them sneaking into our vault and steal stones...
    Almost believable

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Two words

SCREW RK

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This would be really, really sad...
    I know every guild in KA would want you guys to lose the first place, at least once, some for envy, some because they want to know is achievable, but if what you say is true, this is a very low method to do it.
    Lack of dignity is worst than loosing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    RK will take the FUN out of War!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
    This would be really, really sad...
    I know every guild in KA would want you guys to lose the first place, at least once, some for envy, some because they want to know is achievable, but if what you say is true, this is a very low method to do it.
    Lack of dignity is worst than loosing.
    Um... you do realize this is a buncha sarcasm, right? ;-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    are you saying this because you'll probably end 2nd and not get all the rewards? such game breaking for you.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Um... you do realize this is a buncha sarcasm, right? ;-)
    Lol, this would be even sadder . Must be my poor english ...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    are you saying this because you'll probably end 2nd and not get all the rewards? such game breaking for you.
    Voxker... Just because i wear the mask, does not make me the Batman... Just because i can wear the suit, it does not make me a fireman... Just because i like to have fun, does not mean i am FUN...
    Last edited by Mr. Sirmanchoo; 12-01-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Fixed the punch line...

Banned
    Post Count
    Voxker... Just because i wear the mask, does not make me the Batman... Just because i can wear the suit, it does not me a fireman... Just because i like to have fun, does not mean i am FUN...
    Hahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    Voxker... Just because i wear the mask, does not make me the Batman... Just because i can wear the suit, it does not me a fireman... Just because i like to have fun, does not mean i am FUN...
    Hilarious!