New Event started: Advanced Ops - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Event started: Advanced Ops

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Although I do agree that droid has gotten the short end of the stick on more than one occasion, no one should have to suffer needlessly for any reason... An amend should be made in the name of customer service
    i agree but just know they did nothing about the previous android mess ups. trust me i wasted an extra 300 gold finishing on ios compared to android and fellow faction mates wasted as much as 700 extra to complete

Post Count
    Is there a faction component to the Advanced Op LTE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Is it worth the xp for a mini

Should a mini do this ltq or skip it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have two Android accounts and neither had a 100% drop rate on the Thanksgiving LTQ. I won't post the actual response I received from support since it is against TOS, but is basically said that neither Android or iOS had a 100% drop rate and that there is nothing they can do about it, but they are investigating technical difficulties in the LTQ.

There were a couple of other Android faction members that did not have a 100% drop rate, but I will admit there were many that did. In comparison, there were only a couple on iOS in my factions that had a 100% drop rate. I wish my Android accounts had the 100% drop rate as it would have saved me a lot of gold in completing the LTQ.

With all the above being said, I really wish the events were fair for all. If it requires a lot of gold to complete, then so be it. We can all choose to spend or not to spend, but the odds should be the same for all. Unfortunately aside from the small gold handout for the non-stacking bonus units in an early LTQ, I have only seen a couple of corrective actions by Gree and it took a certain faction to complain. And that small pitty gold handout for that early LTQ did not even go out to all players who spent way more gold than was handed out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm using 3 androids accounts and non have 100% drop rate