So what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count

Post So what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well all this talk stats inflation and how new player have better stats than old players but let's really examine this in more detail from my own viewpoint

1) ok so a level 35 has 1 million stats so what -think about what can they do with that stats-yes rob and attack people will they be able to rob enough money for a nightclub which cost 40 million ?. The amount of experience and effort needed will be crazy.

2) If we were look Limited Edition building again a level 35 would never IPH to upgrade it past level 3 while us old players are able to upgrade these building to level 5-6 with ease.

3) Stats are only important if you want to best player but it like chasing the dragon no matter how hard you try to get better stats event will force your stats to decrease as you keep playing. Every event makes you stats decrease relative to other people and only way to keep up is by using gold. At what point is enough ?.

The whole point is Stats are pointless unless you have something to protect

What about of having million defence if the only thing in your hood is 5 normal money buildings ?

Peace out

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I love you Bala

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    very well written!! I fully agree with Bala's statment
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Appreciate it bala.
    The lower levels with 1mill+ stats u mentioned can get max IP every hit though.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Appreciate it bala.
    The lower levels with 1mill+ stats u mentioned can get max IP every hit though.
    ok but that only every 3 weeks for wars what about rest of the time ? - LTQ are more frequently practically weekly so what can 1 million stats do for these . Nothing

Yes Boss events are easy but again boss event come monthly not weekly ?. i am not debating current boss event because previous one was more than 2 months ago.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Well all this talk stats inflation and how new player have better stats than old players but let's really examine this in more detail from my own viewpoint

1) ok so a level 35 has 1 million stats so what -think about what can they do with that stats-yes rob and attack people will they be able to rob enough money for a nightclub which cost 40 million ?. The amount of experience and effort needed will be crazy.

2) If we were look Limited Edition building again a level 35 would never IPH to upgrade it past level 3 while us old players are able to upgrade these building to level 5-6 with ease.

3) Stats are only important if you want to best player but it like chasing the dragon no matter how hard you try to get better stats event will force your stats to decrease as you keep playing. Every event makes you stats decrease relative to other people and only way to keep up is by using gold. At what point is enough ?.

The whole point is Stats are pointless unless you have something to protect

What about of having million defence if the only thing in your hood is 5 normal money buildings ?

Peace out
    Finally something that doesn't involve complaining or trolling.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

So in summary, what you are saying is simply that this is a stupid game, in which nothing really matters?

Stop wasting your time and spending your money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    that's true of all games or in fact everything in life depending on perspective.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gree Tā mā de View Post
    So in summary, what you are saying is simply that this is a stupid game, in which nothing really matters?

+1 ......extras

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gree Tā mā de View Post

no my point stats are only important if you got good hood which has good buildings . What point of having best stats if you got a crap hood ?. The whole point of this game is build your hood and stats and see how much cash you lose to rivals . This is the game broken down to it's basic form .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Kinda like me I'm only Lvl 102 ****ty hood but over 3 mil stats lol I make it my goal to break Down the walls of the high stat players that are trying to protect their tricked out hoods
    Some Guy Named Mike: Lvl 105 5100 atk

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BAN90210 View Post
    Kinda like me I'm only Lvl 102 ****ty hood but over 3 mil stats lol I make it my goal to break Down the walls of the high stat players that are trying to protect their tricked out hoods
    Thats the example of extreme imbalance. When I started a camper 2 years ago the point was to build a strong economy to be stronger down the road. I built a second camper three days ago and in three days I was stronger than I was in the previous account was after 18 months. Why even have buildings or hoods anymore? Its all just an event contest now. Not sure thats what Gree had in mind, but that is what it has become.

Post Count
    Why even have buildings or hoods anymore?
    Max you are still one of the best player regardless of stats because of advice and comment you have posted in the past .

For me having buildings that pay out money every 3,6,12,48 hours makes you play the game. If you didn't have money buildings there really no reason to even log in to the game ?. The money buildings forces you check in on your game every couple of hours.

The events do make you log into the game but when you become busy you will forget to check in because you don't have money building it doesn't become a routine.
    Last edited by Bala82; 12-01-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Thats the example of extreme imbalance. When I started a camper 2 years ago the point was to build a strong economy to be stronger down the road. I built a second camper three days ago and in three days I was stronger than I was in the previous account was after 18 months. Why even have buildings or hoods anymore? Its all just an event contest now. Not sure thats what Gree had in mind, but that is what it has become.
    There's only two reasons for economy now.... one, to buy the LTBs and two, to pay for boss events (and a third for people who've not maxed out syndicate bonuses). Oh, and for those of us who don't care about being the biggest beast in the city there's still the satisfaction of creating and improving your hood, so staying close to what the game was about.

So long as you collect most of the time from the biggest payers, who cares about credit card driven goons with no hoods worth speaking of. There's plenty of those across CC and MW.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 12-02-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Exactly it important that you get 12,24,48 hour building payout right is where most of my money i collect
    Last edited by Bala82; 12-02-2013 at 12:03 PM.