Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

A personal note to RR

I just wanted to tell you all it was a fun fight! I really enjoyed the competition. Thanks guys.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

This is more of a public note, but I like the message.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

The end of the free world as we know it? Global domination by the rainbow coalition?

Actually no. But well I guess knights and dragons will become dominated by one set of guilds. If this leads to less competitive guild wars then I guess either gree has to change the dynamic or less revenue. Will this mean real changes??

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle DPA View Post
    Trust me, gree will lose revenue on this game. Its been coming to them ever since UN retired, and yes the rr coalition will consume top 10 but based off how many people rotated armors against us, it seems like the community wants it. Either way, DPA has retired and moved on to a different gree game with a better team working on that one. Wiseone and Elita are just awful and don't acknowledge the player base. Best of luck to you all and good war.
    I think you should give them some credit. I think Gree is trying but the mobile game market is still very new and i think this game went beyond it's production of lifecycle period.

Really sick to see you guys pissing on the moderators all the time. It's not like they owe you anything. If you dont wanna play just stop. Nobody cares. Even if DPA retires. another guild will just take over the spenders and competition happens over again. RR dominating guildwars in Ios is not something Gree can control. How do you propose Gree is able to change the mechanics to make it more "competitive"?

Which game are you guys migrating to? As much as I agree with toomuch that credit has to be given to the moderators, it is also trite that k&D has become stale and that there has been a lot of mutterings among the longer-playing gamers that it is time to move on.

Hey guys you are winners, better luck and good bye,
    Rainbow Room Congratulations..
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle DPA View Post
    Good luck finding our replacement that will spend as much as us, lol, and unless u are not in dpa or rr, u don't understand what is going on. Well, even a lot people in rr dont know whats going on so ignore that. (this is my last msg on this forum, dont bother replying)
    lol? so what's going on? wa some super secret thing?

doesnt sound like much. from what i can see is a no.2 guild trying to over take a no.1 guild. and rr just defending its turf.

care to explain to us what's happening at iOS? cuz im from andriod. so i dont know much abt the ios.

Without Dpa spending the price of t10 will go down.... Not a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by Hildigam View Post
    Without Dpa spending the price of t10 will go down.... Not a bad thing
    For groups within the RR alliance, maybe. But for those outside, they may have to spend more 'cos it's disproportionately more difficult to fight against guilds which are stripping for one another ie even the weakest member in such a troop can score 400-600 points each energy by defeating a stripped GM.

Quote Originally Posted by unickque View Post
    For groups within the RR alliance, maybe. But for those outside, they may have to spend more 'cos it's disproportionately more difficult to fight against guilds which are stripping for one another ie even the weakest member in such a troop can score 400-600 points each energy by defeating a stripped GM.
    Fix Stripping! Rainbow guilds never intended to use or initiated this stupid mechanic abuse. I'm pretty sure we were the last ones to even be made aware of its existence.

Gree simple Guild War Fix, when the war starts you can no longer change armors from your designated 3-4 armors or else if its 6 people will have a designated stripper

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    Gree simple Guild War Fix, when the war starts you can no longer change armors from your designated 3-4 armors or else if its 6 people will have a designated stripper
    How about only being able to use maxed lvl70 or lvl99 armor when above lvl100 and always having to use 3 knights?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    How about only being able to use maxed lvl70 or lvl99 armor when above lvl100 and always having to use 3 knights?
    how about ppl without maxed armors?
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

If you're above level 100 without a maxed armor, well you suck anyway.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    If you're above level 100 without a maxed armor, well you suck anyway.
    As sad as I am to say it, this is completely true. I had my first maxed armor at around level 60. With all of the possibilities for fusion boosts now, it is really easy to max a legendary. I can sort of understand the people that don't have 3 maxed level 70 armors, especially those that got there really fast. But yeah, I do agree with you that level 100s without legendaries are really stupid/really sucks.

The sad part is that most of the people without maxed 70 armors, fuse away their best armors going for an epic and never get it.
    Last edited by knightsanddraggings; 12-02-2013 at 05:08 AM.