DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My mom started an account last week

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My stats are not as impressive but I'm lvl 54 1.28m/1.21m

Post Count
    good for your mom
    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
    Level - 139 | Attack - 4.17M | Defense - 3.87M |

Proud owner of Laundromat

Last Update: 12/01/2013

Post Count
    Since everyone else is posting there pics I might as well do it to. with the bosses its very easy to create a new account and pass 90% of the older players in no time

(ONE MONTH OLD)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even completing the boss event you would not go up 1 million in stats. So everyone posting pics saying its possible are wrong, I'm baffled at how many people are believing them but that's what the forum consists of

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Even completing the boss event you would not go up 1 million in stats. So everyone posting pics saying its possible are wrong, I'm baffled at how many people are believing them but that's what the forum consists of
    dont always agree with you but this time for sure, the only way you're getting a huge stat increase like that is with existing modifiers that add to the items that you have been able to get / farm. even with things like an 80 percent gun modifiers from the syndicate battles, 78 percent melee attack, etc etc cetera I didn't touch 1 million in new stats and thats farming an extra 60 kills after 100. a week old player is not going to have all the modifiers from previous events.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    dont always agree with you but this time for sure, the only way you're getting a huge stat increase like that is with existing modifiers that add to the items that you have been able to get / farm. even with things like an 80 percent gun modifiers from the syndicate battles, 78 percent melee attack, etc etc cetera I didn't touch 1 million in new stats and thats farming an extra 60 kills after 100. a week old player is not going to have all the modifiers from previous events.
    I agree with both of you, this dude is full of it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    are you serious? iv gone up over 1.5 million defense cause of this boss. its easy when all it takes is 2 hits
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
    are you serious? iv gone up over 1.5 million defense cause of this boss. its easy when all it takes is 2 hits
    I'm only taking two hits as well, what kind of modifiers do you have? are you saying you could do it if you only had modifiers you gained within 1 week and nothing before that?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    :UPDATE: The GOLDEN GIRLS have now found a DL! She started a week before my mom, they seem to be getting along nicely

can you believe?! these accounts are 1-2 weeks old! wicked!!!!!! im just loving these events
    That's an ancient pic of Cinnamon, bro.

Here is Cinnamon, one day later:

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    That's an ancient pic of Cinnamon, bro.

Here is Cinnamon, one day later:

holy !@#$% wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Here are a few more for your viewing pleasure. Keep in mind that these profiles had over a day left to kill the boss when these screenshots were taken. All of the profiles are already a lot stronger. All of the profiles are one week old or younger.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree just play bad jokes ! Sadly, we are the " subjects " . Step back ...reflect just a little bit !

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    everyone in screen shots have $84 IPH. Something's strange
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    everyone in screen shots have $84 IPH. Something's strange
    Pretty easy explanation. All of their IPH comes from the level one laundromat and level one pizza parlor that you start the game with. They created their profiles, used the 350 gold to start killing the boss and voila, they now have week old profiles with stats pushing 3,000,000 and no IPH. They are robbing and cannot be retaliated against. All of these profiles are also going to jack up the syndicate war event.

Thanks for breaking the game even worse with the last boss event, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    Pretty easy explanation. All of their IPH comes from the level one laundromat and level one pizza parlor that you start the game with. They created their profiles, used the 350 gold to start killing the boss and voila, they now have week old profiles with stats pushing 3,000,000 and no IPH. They are robbing and cannot be retaliated against. All of these profiles are also going to jack up the syndicate war event.

Thanks for breaking the game even worse with the last boss event, Gree.
    And why do they all have around the same amount of unbanked cash, around the same level, same amount of energy and stamina, some have the same amount of experience.

No one believes you, it was a good try but maybe next time you'll fool people