Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Where did I lie exactly? I never said we don't utilize a stripped GM. Though if it isn't a GM using 3 knights I won't fight it. Personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    And yet his guild is the one organizing it, and coordinating to make sure all the other top 10 guilds are doing it. Its like Lance Armstrong complaining about doping in cycling.
    You only quoted half the paragraph and as such, half the thought. Mind you I'm not here to defend RR or Eunuchorn. He is more than capable of defending himself. I just found it odd that people were on the "rawrRRsuxBcuzofXYZ" bandwagon when he was clear about wanting a change. I don't even agree with the change he proposed in the thread he linked but regardless of the idea he had to fix it, he called out the problem with the mechanic. Give credit where it's do.

Is it cheating? No. Fact.
    Is it right? Regardless of the answer, its opinion, not fact. Refer to my previous post, I do not agree with it personally, but its still not cheating.

I'll say it again, its not up to RR or anyone else to not use a game mechanic to their advantage. Its up to the devs to either remove the mechanic or the incentive to use it to a player's advantage.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Where did I lie exactly? I never said we don't utilize a stripped GM. Though if it isn't a GM using 3 knights I won't fight it. Personally.
    i read it wromg when you said you didnt know it existed. im assuming u meant at the time (war 1/2). apologies

I dont think RR gets enough credit sometimes. I don't think it is fair to assume that the guild is filled with trigger happy bafoons because I do sense that there is a lot of strategy involved to run and maintain the guild and its sister guilds. Rainbow room didn't just happen... someone made it happen and a bunch of people are working pretty hard to keep it running and to make it better. They won the wars and they won fair and square. They worked within the given confines of the rules set forth by gree, and they optimized any loopholes they saw. Some amount of jealousy is typical and reasonable.... but pointing fingers and accusing them of cheating... now, that is uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    I dont think RR gets enough credit sometimes. I don't think it is fair to assume that the guild is filled with trigger happy buffoons...a lot of strategy involved to run and maintain the guild and its sister guilds. RR didn't just happen, someone made it happen and many people work pretty hard to keep it running optimally. They won the wars fair and square, within the confines of the rules set forth by gree (or ignored by). Some amount of jealousy is expected, but pointing fingers and accusing them of cheating... now, that is uncalled for.
    I <3 Cafe!
    When you gonna make an alt on IOS?
    I'll make you the most powerful lvl.11 that ever existed.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 12-07-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Lol, you got it wrong. My main acct is ios, alt on android

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    . They won the wars and they won fair and square.
    No, they didn't. That's the point. The first couple of wars, sure, but they're stripping, and thats cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    you may not recognize me because i dont frequent forums but ive been personally asked to strip before by rr so i dont think its fair to lie to look like there's integrity in your coalition. rr and the coalition has been doin it but im not sure how often anymore. everyone knows its happening it's just up to gree to fix it or not.
    Same here. I've been personally asked by multiple rainbow coalition GMs to take my armor off.

Eunochorne just makes **** up. They're everything thats wrong with this game.

So would you like to call all the other guilds cheaters as well? Coz stripping is absolutely prevalent in guild wars
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    So would you like to call all the other guilds cheaters as well? Coz stripping is absolutely prevalent in guild wars
    From my experience, stripping is only prevalent in the top 25.

And yes, its cheating. It directly goes against what the battles are supposed to be. It's not Guild Friends. It's not "Guilds help each other". It's Guild Wars. It's supposed to be competitive and antagonistic.

Its not supposed to be a handful of guilds sitting at the top giving each other free points so they stay at the top. They're basically a cartel.

Is it in guild rules? OH OK THEN SHUT UP

From my experience, stripping is only prevalent in the top 25.

And yes, its cheating. It directly goes against what the battles are supposed to be. It's not Guild Friends. It's not "Guilds help each other". It's Guild Wars. It's supposed to be competitive and antagonistic.

Its not supposed to be a handful of guilds sitting at the top giving each other free points so they stay at the top. They're basically a cartel.
    Sorry we are all not playing by your rules. If you can get all the other guilds to stop, pretty sure we would be happy to stop as well!
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by Olgar View Post
    Is it in guild rules? OH OK THEN SHUT UP
    Is it in the guild rules that we can't cheat? It violates the entire reason behind guild wars.

Is it in the guild rules that we can't cheat? It violates the entire reason behind guild wars.
    It is http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/
    use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

now shut it before you try to test me again

lol, Synovia, by definition stripping is not cheating. GREE allows it. If GREE doesnt allow it, then they would have already been banned.

So, yea GREE permits it and it's NOT cheating. You can alert GREE that you want the change, but I'm not sure how they can implement a system to stop the stripping. cuz u can always wear basic armors and there is no problem with that.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed: