Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Another glitch

Another glitch

Ok, there seems to be a new glitch, I've tried unistalling, clearing cache, and force stopping, but nothing. This glitch prevents me from getting on app, says to reload game but then loading screen freezes, don't know what that is all about, anyone else having similar issues?
    Retired/Banned as of October 2013 lol :P i don't even know honestly
    Also "Talkative Troll?" why that's just rude
    Eonically Eos
    Stars shine bright, but gems shine even brighter.

This is happening to some of my guildmates too. they're unable to connect back into game. we're communicating through an app on android called Line. is there a fix for this? we need these guys for the incoming guild war.

I had the same issue.

First the game loaded, made black screen and then closed it self. After i uninstalled and installed it did the freeze part.

I did a factory reset of my device(i had to do it anyway) and the game worked again after doing so. Just a painfull process.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

oh thanks, ill tell this to my guildmates see if it fixes the problem.

Not sure if I want to factory reser my phone again, have alreadyvhad to do that recently for another reason
    Retired/Banned as of October 2013 lol :P i don't even know honestly
    Also "Talkative Troll?" why that's just rude
    Eonically Eos
    Stars shine bright, but gems shine even brighter.

If issue persists you may be forced to give it a try.

It seems like Gree made a small update thats causing alot of stability issues. I have lag issues my self. The reset didnt fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I had the same issue.

First the game loaded, made black screen and then closed it self. After i uninstalled and installed it did the freeze part.

I did a factory reset of my device(i had to do it anyway) and the game worked again after doing so. Just a painfull process.
    u lost all your progress?
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    hey no name! Didnt know you were on the forums....

anyway, I havent been having these issues, sonthere must ge something you guys are doig that I am not.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Nope. Just reinstalled game and continued where i left. Cant reset the game by uninstalling.

It is probably because you guys are using glitches.... Most of us don't have this problem.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

issues

Has anyone had a problem with the game popping up with "product purchase error" and no network connection?

Angry Product purchase error

Quote Originally Posted by darkkmatter View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with the game popping up with "product purchase error" and no network connection?
    I am having the same problem. It lets me log in and I can still click on stuff but the error message keeps popping up every few seconds. It eventually forces the game to close. I contacted Gree but I am still waiting on a response. I am super pissed. I am missing guild wars right now and thats the reason i deposited money in the first place. I have tried to fix with reseting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to no avail. I really hope they fix this soon!!!!! Grrrrr.....

I have two guild members with the same issue. They cannot even get into the game, let alone the war. Needless to say, instead of buying lots of gems like they usually do, they just uninstalled the game and quit. Probably the smartest move in the game.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    I have two guild members with the same issue. They cannot even get into the game, let alone the war. Needless to say, instead of buying lots of gems like they usually do, they just uninstalled the game and quit. Probably the smartest move in the game.
    probably cheaters and i doubt cheaters buy any gems. Good riddance.

Thumbs down Gree = Fail!

Since the day Guild Wars started for Android, Knights and Dragons has been laggy, glitchy, and a total waste of time. They give us a half-started game and, stupidly, we all put tons of money into it. We all should have known that this game was flaw when the top guild in Guild Wars had 3 times more points than the next guild under them. Any game that will give one group of people advantage like that, isn't worth anymore of my time!
    My recomendation for everyone, new players and old players alike, is to gtfo out while you still can. Go back to Candy Crushing.. at least it won't cost you your first born. lol