FUN has been defeated by Royal Knights - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FUN has been defeated by Royal Knights

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dearest G/A12.
    I was not with RK winning team as I was cheering on the sides . Once RK, always RK.
    Any RK win is a win to all RK past! and present.
    I hope RK will try a little better than the Patriots.2001-4.. 😋😋.. Need you to help me identify a better streak in sports

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OM-Kingdom Age View Post
    Dearest G/A12.
    I was not with RK winning team as I was cheering on the sides . Once RK, always RK.
    Any RK win is a win to all RK past! and present.
    I hope RK will try a little better than the Patriots.2001-4.. ����.. Need you to help me identify a better streak in sports
    So true..

Nice! Patriots should have won 4 peat on that one & '07 too the perfect season. Oh well, I'm a Pats fan here too with the #12 in my name, Lol!

I seen your name in one of the team we fought today. I'm not with FUN at the moment & with another team too...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 12-02-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am parked in RK retired now, Indefinitely .. Wanted to try something new for a change .
    Ok settled .. I will ask RK to try at least to match the streaks by the patriots .

Post Count
    Congratulations to the Royal Knights. You've managed to do something that, really, only you could do, beat FUN.

I hesitate to get into the streak talk however.... Let RK enjoy this victory, they've earned it and deserve the honor of KA for being the new champions.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mans ego is simultaneously his greatest asset and his greatest weakness... As viewed in this thread.. You both are the top of the food chain in KA and no one will ever question that. To squabble over details belittles the circumstances of both positions. Just my two gems.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Be nice! They lost their streak, and can not get 56... Think how pissed you would be if you spent all that money and now could not get all the prizes? Oh wait that is right!! FUN GLOATED (and started their own thread here about it) over ruining RK's streak before... Sad part is FUN (Forum United Nation) was created to be the "people of the forum's guild" against the evil RK (Royal Knights) clan, but now RK is the "people of the forum's guild". FUN lost their way right after war number 1... As the saying goes power corrupts everything.... The game has finally proved to FUN you can't buy everything...
    Rastlin, what are you smoking over there? Its ok that you are RKs no1 groupie, and suck their azz every time you can but im sick and tired of you posting BS about FUN. Please explain what wrong FUN has ever done? Then i will explain to you what kind of a guild you have this endless, blind admiration for.

137-831-990

I think Rast is voicing the sentiment of a multitude of KA players. We respect the top 2 for being willing and able to throw such large amounts of money at this game, and hate them for it at the same time.

GREE is weak and dumb in their business tactics. They see their biggest customer and cater to them aiming for short-term profit, but neglecting everybody else and ruining the game in the long run.

So, in a way, FUN (and RK) ruined this game for everybody else.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fredcole, you guys let Alleran out of his cage too many times not to expect a little grief.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    Rastlin, what are you smoking over there? Its ok that you are RKs no1 groupie, and suck their azz every time you can but im sick and tired of you posting BS about FUN. Please explain what wrong FUN has ever done? Then i will explain to you what kind of a guild you have this endless, blind admiration for.
    Fred Cole.. Remember this thread? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ht=epic+battle Does it not brag about beating RK, and ending their steak right before the war ended? Was FUN not formed to beat RK? Was The1nOnly not mad at RK at the time when he started it? Did I not say that evil RK (Royal Knights) used to be a clan (which meant they used to be the "bad guys")? Was FUN not named Forum United Nation to be the "people of this forum's guild"? Are there not many posts from many members of the forum the last few months cheering on RK, and now RK can be called the "people of the forum's guild"?

Sorry if I have offended you...But what I have I said that has not already been seen here on the forums?
    Last edited by Rastlin; 12-04-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Post Count
    Congrats to Rk for top 1 place..
    Nice to see you OM,hugs to you!
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fred Cole.. Remember this thread? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ht=epic+battle Does it not brag about beating RK, and ending their steak right before the war ended? Was FUN not formed to beat RK? Was The1nOnly not mad at RK at the time when he started it? Did I not say that evil RK (Royal Knights) used to be a clan (which meant they used to be the "bad guys")? Was FUN not named Forum United Nation to be the "people of this forum's guild"? Are there not many posts from many members of the forum the last few months cheering on RK, and now RK can be called the "people of the forum's guild"?

Sorry if I have offended you...But what I have I said that has not already been seen here on the forums?
    LOL if your really value our guild out of what one guy writes in the forum, i dont see the point of answering. Besides you cant see the similarity of that he "brags" of ruining our streak and RK(or you) "bragging" about ruining our wins streak of all wars, which should be a worse offence.

I never saw what was so wrong about that comment, a little rivalery is just fun. But drama queens like you seem to make big fuzz out of small things.

PS: If it makes you feel better, Alleran is no longer in FUN.

137-831-990

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    LOL if your really value our guild out of what one guy writes in the forum, i dont see the point of answering. Besides you cant see the similarity of that he "brags" of ruining our streak and RK(or you) "bragging" about ruining our wins streak of all wars, which should be a worse offence.

I never saw what was so wrong about that comment, a little rivalery is just fun. But drama queens like you seem to make big fuzz out of small things.

PS: If it makes you feel better, Alleran is no longer in FUN.
    Since you can only insult (and couldn't even answer the questions, but only one which yes I COULD see the similarities which WAS my WHOLE point....), which I have not done to you I have nothing further to say to you FredCole. My best wishes to you and FUN this coming war. Truly mean it, as now like last time it will be exciting to watch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since you can only insult (and couldn't even answer the questions, but only one which yes I COULD see the similarities which WAS my WHOLE point....), which I have not done to you I have nothing further to say to you FredCole. My best wishes to you and FUN this coming war. Truly mean it, as now like last time it will be exciting to watch.
    I dont get your questions at all. Seems to me you answer them yourself. But i do get that im in FUN so i defend FUN. You are not in RK but you take it upon you to write about them in every thread. And always in big letters. I dont understand this, i dont understand why you jump on FUN whenever you can. Just look at the other FUN thread(FUN wants YOU), its just hilarious.

So sorry my friend. Its not an insult, just my personal wiew of you. You are a real drama queen.

137-831-990

Post Count
    We are almost to a new war and this thread is still going. Geez let it rest and try to have a good time playing the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Fredcole, you guys let Alleran out of his cage too many times not to expect a little grief.
    Lol this made me laugh!

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428