Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Grats to all RK.
    Keep up the great work.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Congratulations ROYAL KNIGHTs who is the Best Team, maybe Better Team in that particular battle. But in all honesty after the last war, many many many of our best long time players have retired so you are fighting a very depleted FUN Team. I have also stepped down as Founder after last war so you defeated FUN led by Captain Awesome leading a substantial amount of new FUN members. Not to blow your adoration of yourselves I can't even remember how many battles we have fought against you and defeated you guys. I do respect your persistence Royal Knights in this game called KA in the Guild Wars. You guys have certainly done well and hung in there and you guys have finally been rewarded with a victory over us. Please enjoy your sweet victory in that battle because you guys certainly deserved it. Congratulations once again Royal Knights on a job well done. I can't really say, "Go RKs" as I am still a player in FUN. But I can say, "Go ROYAL KNIGHTS And FUN!!!" Take it easy guys.
    A congrats with an excuse... this is why people don't like FUN. A win is a win no matter how you look at it. If many of your members aren't jerks about being on top (in reality just having deep pockets), then people wouldn't have made such a big deal.

Stop trying to think you guys are actually "good" at this "game." FUN members simply have more money to waste, period.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And having more money has always made the rich look down on the not so well off... LOL. So not too surprising

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    A congrats with an excuse... this is why people don't like FUN. A win is a win no matter how you look at it. If many of your members aren't jerks about being on top (in reality just having deep pockets), then people wouldn't have made such a big deal.

Stop trying to think you guys are actually "good" at this "game." FUN members simply have more money to waste, period.
    Be nice! They lost their streak, and can not get 56... Think how pissed you would be if you spent all that money and now could not get all the prizes? Oh wait that is right!! FUN GLOATED (and started their own thread here about it) over ruining RK's streak before... Sad part is FUN (Forum United Nation) was created to be the "people of the forum's guild" against the evil RK (Royal Knights) clan, but now RK is the "people of the forum's guild". FUN lost their way right after war number 1... As the saying goes power corrupts everything.... The game has finally proved to FUN you can't buy everything...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Go rk!

Thank You KingGabriel for your warm congratulations to RK victories ( since my post, two more wins took place ). 😃.
    GO RK!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OM-Kingdom Age View Post
    Thank You KingGabriel for your warm congratulations to RK victories ( since my post, two more wins took place ). ��.
    GO RK!
    I believe in reality, he was actually being sarcastic with his congrats...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    I believe in reality, he was actually being sarcastic with his congrats...
    And OM is responding with class like she always does.

Lurker
    Post Count

The end of FUN dominance

Undoubtedly the fact that FUN are about to fail to win for the first time must have something to do with the FACT that King Gabrial is retiring after this war?

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Well played!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I believe individual reward in CoK are main reason FUN lose. If u see last war n this war top 10 leader in individual mostly are from RK. And it boost many RK attack hence many FUN that use to be untouchable now targetable.

Congrats to RK.

But winner again is GREE, good planning as usual by put attack bonus instead of defensive bonus. Good marketing strategy.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's Chrismas Time! Ho Ho Ho Ho...
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    I feel bad for FUN they are human beings as well. Yes RK deserved to win however fun put a lot of time and effort into their dominance. They deserve an applause from everyone. Good job guys! And Grats to RK!

Post Count
    I agree Disaster. Fun has held on to the position for a long time. Yes it was done through a lot of cash but as people said before a win is a win. They have done extremely well in the past. Their score this round was still amazing. They were just out done by RK.

A huge congratulations to RK for their new rank as champs. You guys are amazing. Job well done!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OM-Kingdom Age View Post
    An epic battle just took place, and both FUN and Royal knights fought bravely and the best team won: ROYAL KNIGHTS . 
    Congratulations Royal Knights for a great battle win. A new chapter has Been written today
    FUN is no longer undefeated ..
    Congrats again... Mighty RK warriors .. GO RK !!
    OM-KA RK, i thought you retired 2 to 3 wars ago, just curious. Sometimes it's hard to leave the game you love like Michael Jordan did came back twice, Lol! Oh well, retired or not, a BIG Congratulations to you & your team RK. A well deserve win & i myself can't believe it since saturday evening. All i can say is a BIG WOW! For defeating the former undefeated team, the former Champs FUN for 12 wars in a row. Once again hats off to you guys & be saluted with outmost respect. Outstanding effort on a job well done. Cheers & Party all week until the next one. Are you guys going for 3 Peat like the Celtics did in the old ages, like the Lakers did in the 80's & early 2000, like the Bulls did in the 90's, & Miami are still in question mark this year, Lol!

Enough said, CONGRATULATIONS ROYAL KNIGHTS..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Be nice! They lost their streak, and can not get 56... Think how pissed you would be if you spent all that money and now could not get all the prizes? Oh wait that is right!! FUN GLOATED (and started their own thread here about it) over ruining RK's streak before... Sad part is FUN (Forum United Nation) was created to be the "people of the forum's guild" against the evil RK (Royal Knights) clan, but now RK is the "people of the forum's guild". FUN lost their way right after war number 1... As the saying goes power corrupts everything.... The game has finally proved to FUN you can't buy everything...
    Well said Rastlin. Just curious what team are you MoC or RK? Wherever you at Congrats to you & your team..!!
    Last edited by Gambit12; 12-02-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did RK get underdog bonuses against FUN?
    KA: Standy