Holiday Stocking Drop rate.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Holiday Stocking Drop rate.

Post Count

Holiday Stocking Drop rate.

Am I the only one finding the drop rate of soldiers to be ridiculous this time round? I've had 15 better luck next times in a row! even by rules of randomness, you would expect to get at least 1 of something out of that many. A lot of those in my guild are doing worse than me, I've at least had 6 soldiers so far, (Up until getting this run of nothing!), with some only having collected 2 soldiers! These are active players as well. Just wondering how it is for everyone else.

Sol
    The Redemptorist: 422-134-088

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i treat the ****ty units that i get as a sorry please try again
    Hi guys

Post Count
    ive had little to no sorries, but many 100-300 stat units lol

still on 7/10 for free

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    I don't think the units are great, but at least it's something. I just feel really bad for those who have only got a couple soldiers. There's not even a day left now to get all ten.

Post Count
    Very few gets all 10 for free and not many get all 10 even with gems. Thats the way it is.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count

nuts

Gems, gold, free nothing works been stuck on 8/10 for days

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just got 7/10.
    Everyone needs a good laugh now and then,
    Was in line at Tim Hortons when I got my 7th this morning, got the pop up congrats you have received a bed bug, wasent thinking and said "yes, I got a bed bug, about time" the looks I got from the people around me...lol, but I do wonder what my face looked like as I was a little beside myself, thinking I can't believe I said that out loud...
    Had a good laugh about it when I got back to the car. The things we say when not thinking...lol
    Daily player

Post Count
    I just got 10 toys soldiers using gold opens today so can be done.

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've been at 7 since day one and nothing since. Wouldn't be quite so intolerable if the boxes at least opened and I got something else "useful." I have been playing this game since its inception and have never completed a box event; partially my fault since I won't spend real money on box type events. But, there could be better rewards for players who are not affected by 300/300 units. Even 10,000 gold would be better than all the 100/100 units I receive but could care less about.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's bs. This is gambling except you don't know the odds of winning...and the worst part is Gree shifts the odds based on how many items you have and how many gems you spent. It is a scam.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    It's bs. This is gambling except you don't know the odds of winning...and the worst part is Gree shifts the odds based on how many items you have and how many gems you spent. It is a scam.
    I have three Avatars used gold to open every stocking ended up with 36 hours left with 8, 9 and 9. Opened every box possible even in the night yet never saw another Soldier. I have played this game for one year now and this is actually the furthest I have got. Last box event one of my guild completed and this time 6 of my guild completed but they all used gems on final day. I'm sick because we completed the guild part so people that were much further behind me stat wise have just shot past me with this huge stat inflation and massive bonus. These are people that have only been playing four to six months. If the raid box did not have the guild section I would not open a single one. We finished the guild section when I was on 9 so would have been daft to not try for 10. Hind site is a wonderful thing. Bring back GLTQ please GREE.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup, I finished the last one and as per CJ54 this one was harder for me just like he said http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...r-event!/page2, and people got a massive boost I didn't...and couldn't get per GREE's algorithm. Complete BS to make an event harder because I finished the one before, but to have much better prizes this time...