Missing maurading war ship - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing maurading war ship

Post Count
    This is the response I just received

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##
    Your request (#Modern War Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

S, Nov 30 15:59 (PST):
    Hey Kim,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Please restart the app a few times as if you completed the event you can find your rewards in your inventory.

Regards,
    Stephen

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Absolutely genius, my god why didn't I think of that. Bunch of idiots don't they know everyone has tried that repeatedly and don't know about the rest of you but I still don't have nor have I gotten a response.

Post Count
    Yes I was mad when I got that email, I responded by saying I had been off and on the game all day and did they think I was stupid by just over looking it? Several people have not got this now so they must know it is an issue???? I also told them that I was not happy waiting all day for a response and then to finally get one that more or less said I was a twat for not seeing it in my inventory. SORT.IT.OUT.GREE!

Post Count
    Just received yet another brush off. We are asking about our prize not bloody drop rates, even tho that was an issue too. I just want someone to understand what my emails are asking????????

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##
    Your request (#Modern War Issue Report) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

S, Nov 30 16:35 (PST):
    Hey Kim,

We are currently investigating the reports from our players about the drop rates in the 24-hour LTQ. We will update on this as more info becomes available, and we apologize for any inconvenience experienced in the meantime.

Regards,

Chris

I finally got mine

First my faction finished the FLTQ and I got the faction unit. Then I finished the ILTQ and got that unit but no combo unit. I went to the individual goal and tapped on the line that described the prize for completing both and then I got it. Not sure what happens if time expired and you didn't tap on that line or if the sequence that you finished FLTQ vs ILTQ mattered.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I still haven't got my unit yet I have sent in two tickets and haven't got no response I've asked for the unit and for my money back that I spent on gold for their cock up its stupid everyone in my faction has the boat except us European lot racist if you ask me -.-

Post Count
    Stephen is the guy!!! I dont now if he tries to piss us of or if he is just stupid.

Hey Jonas,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Please restart the app a few times as if you completed the event you can find your rewards in your inventory.

Regards,
    Stephen

Post Count

Sent another rantogram

I've messaged them for about the umpteenth time. It's getting bloody ridiculous now, that's over a day we have been waiting. I do not appreciate gree making me feel stupid by making me think I have overlooked it in my inventory. Gree I will not be fobbed off by your stupid responses, if it was the other way round and we owed you money for gold for example, I'm quite sure you wouldn't sit waiting while we asked you to double check your payments. Bottom line, give us our boat or you are going to have a riot on your hands!

Banned
    Post Count
    Still no ship.................. ******* Gree. Get your ass to work.

Post Count
    Hey Kayla,

Thank you for the report. We understand that there was some confusion regarding the 1-day LTQ event, and we apologize for the delayed reply.

The goal of the event was to collect items from the boss monsters that appeared in the designated area, as opposed to just killing the monsters. These items did not have a 100% drop rate. The normal "go to area" button was also disabled this event for technical reasons, but the area described could be accessed from the maps like any other area. We do apologize for any confusion caused by these changes to the "standard" limited time quest structure.

We understand that there were some issues for part of the event that caused individual steps to reset; we are currently investigating these and will update as we get more info. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stephen
    CHAOS Empire Elite Regiment
    Cuba 55th 59 wins 9 win streak!
    Netherlands 15th
    Italy 30th
    Mexico 35th
    France 33rd
    India 88th

Come join the Empire!
    CHAOS Empire is looking for active daily players if interested please message me.

Post Count
    Eh? What is up with an email that just says.....dear player, after checking your account we have seen that you are indeed missing your prize and we are sorry about being such thick, inconsiderate twats, here is your boat and a vault of gold on us
    I'm getting sooooo angry gree!

Lurker
    Post Count

Seems the ltq was also messed up

Noticed it took double the defeats (ie if you had too defeat enemy 15 times you had to actually do it 30 times) in order to get the reward we will see how its handled

Post Count
    Still no ship......nor any reply other than the auto response....hope the rest of you are having better luck

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcam View Post
    Noticed it took double the defeats (ie if you had too defeat enemy 15 times you had to actually do it 30 times) in order to get the reward we will see how its handled
    This is because you needed to collect loot items and not defeat x amount of times.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump - Still waiting Gree