Thread: Missing maurading war ship

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    I'm missing the combi unit a well.

Send in a ticket...
    Respond from gree:

Hey Niels,

Thank you for the report. We understand that there was some confusion regarding the 1-day LTQ event, and we apologize for the delayed reply.

The goal of the event was to collect items from the boss monsters that appeared in the designated area, as opposed to just killing the monsters. These items did not have a 100% drop rate. The normal "go to area" button was also disabled this event for technical reasons, but the area described could be accessed from the maps like any other area. We do apologize for any confusion caused by these changes to the "standard" limited time quest structure.

We understand that there were some issues for part of the event that caused individual steps to reset; we are currently investigating these and will update as we get more info. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

He did not even read my ticket. Just a stupid reply.
    Get your **** together gree!!! Give me my marauding warship!!!
    I didn't know we was even killing monsters in MW. That sounds like kingdom age.

Post Count
    Still no marauding warship. Gree this is not acceptable i burned some real cash to get this unit.
    And yes Stephen on Gree support ( if you read here) i have restarted the game like 100 times.
    I dont get the problen if Gree look into our inventory they will see rewards for completing both invidual and factionevent = we should have the combined reward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump in the road - GREE the replies are getting annoying...

YES GREE, we restarted the app multiple times
    YES GREE, we know about the drop rate during ltq as we all finished FLTQ and Individual

The people who didn't receive it logged in after the event was over. As you can see by the units from fltq and indivual it shouldnt have to take you 3 days.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Another passive aggressive move by GREEd

I am also missing the Maurading war ship. I mailed GREEd and have rcvd no response. I'm now in the process of getting a refund of gold purchased from Google. I don't plan on dropping this issue until I have a full refund. Gree has intentionally hurt players numerous times including actually taking back units! If everyone makes plenty of noise about this change will take place.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lightbulb ...1 more thing

Quote Originally Posted by StefvdS View Post
    Bump in the road - GREE the replies are getting annoying...

YES GREE, we restarted the app multiple times
    YES GREE, we know about the drop rate during ltq as we all finished FLTQ and Individual

The people who didn't receive it logged in after the event was over. As you can see by the units from fltq and indivual it shouldnt have to take you 3 days.
    REALLY GREEd! Why be so stubborn? This unit will not throw off the "delicate" balance know as MW. Just give us the ship, why cause problems for cash paying players? The now famous "FERR" left the game after spending major $$$$ to beat SUP only to reveal that SUP IS GREE! Why cut off your own head by upsetting players? There's a better game out there and I'm gonna find it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm beginning to think I'm not actually getting the ship. If that's case gree have lost what was a loyal customer. I've been screwed by them so many times but this is the final straw. I'll be going to Apple if I don't have the unit by tomorrow morning.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any chance of an update on this issue from a mod?

Thought not they would have to read the forum before they can reply..

Post Count
    Yes, the lack of response is the worst. 3 days to get a ship, yet payment for gold is accepted in seconds. We were all relying on this ship for the war. What a disgrace gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It was a holiday weekend. Give it a few business days

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    It was a holiday weekend. Give it a few business days
    I dont buy that excuse, they were still able to ban people during the weekend

Banned
    Post Count
    Still no ship. Hopefully we get some compensation because we are missing quite some attack now which would have come handy for killing the bosses. Come on Gree, stop counting your money or ****ting out your Thanksgiving turkey or whatever you are doing and give me my bloody ship.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is crap no thing yet from gree

Lurker
    Post Count

Still waiting

Come on Gree. Please add the ship to our inventory. You'll find mine is missing. Moo: ID#520 274 845.

Post Count
    So...they are aware of it, are working on it and appreciate our patience and understanding as the issue is being resolved.
    HOW CAN THEY CLOSE THE TICKET IF NOTHING IS RESOLVED ?
    Still no boat.

Post Count
    Still no boat for anyone?