Missing maurading war ship - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing maurading war ship

Post Count
    Missing from my mini acct too, I assume because I had finished the LTQ with it and had switched to my main when the prizes were handed out. I just assumed it had been handed out till I saw this thread last night and checked both acct's.

Post Count
    It's just ridiculous, some people have not had an answer at all and those of us that have, are just being told to check inventories and that they are looking into the drop rates. We are not asking about drop rates, regardless of how many kills it took us all to get the mission completed, we still completed it and are only asking for our ship. It's disgusting the way gree are treating their players. We shouldn't have to beg for this unit, it's not like we are asking for something we not deserve! That's nearly a whole day and a half, it's out of order!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooply Kim View Post
    It's just ridiculous, some people have not had an answer at all and those of us that have, are just being told to check inventories and that they are looking into the drop rates. We are not asking about drop rates, regardless of how many kills it took us all to get the mission completed, we still completed it and are only asking for our ship. It's disgusting the way gree are treating their players. We shouldn't have to beg for this unit, it's not like we are asking for something we not deserve! That's nearly a whole day and a half, it's out of order!
    Totally agree!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same story here. Got the units from LTQ and FLTQ but not for completing both..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sent tickets with the same general reply still no unit when will we receive them could really help us fight boss.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm missing the combi unit a well.

Send in a ticket...
    Respond from gree:

Hey Niels,

Thank you for the report. We understand that there was some confusion regarding the 1-day LTQ event, and we apologize for the delayed reply.

The goal of the event was to collect items from the boss monsters that appeared in the designated area, as opposed to just killing the monsters. These items did not have a 100% drop rate. The normal "go to area" button was also disabled this event for technical reasons, but the area described could be accessed from the maps like any other area. We do apologize for any confusion caused by these changes to the "standard" limited time quest structure.

We understand that there were some issues for part of the event that caused individual steps to reset; we are currently investigating these and will update as we get more info. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

He did not even read my ticket. Just a stupid reply.
    Get your **** together gree!!! Give me my marauding warship!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same as Niels at two other guys in our faction.
    One didn't receive the faction unit
    Niels and an other player didnt receive the combined unit.
    Add me: 268-704-009

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No reply yet after 4 tickets sent

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still nothing, gree replied to my ticket explaining how the event works. Like I didn't already know ??

Anyway at the end of the mail they said they were investigating and closed the ticket

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Let the rest of us know...

If anyone does receive the unit please reply to this thread and tell us how you worded your ticket....

Post Count
    Just received my third response
    Hey Kim,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific prize issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
    Stephen

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    so received the same response

Post Count
    It's funny how they apologise for the inconvenience but I've spent a lot of the weekend checking emails and this thread. Also instead of enjoying my game I've been looking through inventories to see how many players have received all 3. I can't believe it's taking nearly 2 days to sort this. I'm disgusted

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just recieved the same responce hope they reward us with the unit soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooply Kim View Post
    Just received my third response
    Hey Kim,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific prize issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
    Stephen
    Essentially got the same response as well as having ticket closed? So does that mean stuff you in gree or we are working to get your unit awarded to you ASAP?