Game improvement

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game improvement

Post Count

Game improvement

Just a tought here, how about being able to help fellow faction members with a donation button, and or being able to upgrade and or build on their base.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sir yes sir View Post
    Just a tought here, how about being able to help fellow faction members with a donation button
    I would love it if all my faction members could assist me in running all my upgrades of LEs to level 10 with 0 effort by me. Makes sense to rid the game of the importance of raiding. No seriously, I thought of this idea a long time ago, then realized the implications of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sir yes sir View Post
    and or being able to upgrade and or build on their base.
    Why would we want this? I dont mean to sound mean about this, but this seems useless to me outside to the friend not having fingers or arms to push his own buttons, kinda seems like this is not needed at all.

Im pretty sure everything I said sounded mean, but.....I really wasnt trying to. Just didnt really have a better way of saying what I said at the time I said it.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count

Talking Helping the little guys

More or less to help the low IPH people. To help raise their IPH. I understand why some would not like it, it's just a thought. I could careless if it sounded mean, I'm a big boy and can take criticism!

Post Count
    all i see is people who are camping becoming super super super rich/stronger earlier in level

And people with extra devices building bases in no time - what a "great" idea....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
    all i see is people who are camping becoming super super super rich/stronger earlier in level
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaGuerilla View Post
    And people with extra devices building bases in no time - what a "great" idea....
    And thats why they would never do it. Basically would ruin the WD

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would like a donate gold button. I guess people could take major advantage of the gold program though.