This is the end - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the end

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes the droid drop rate yesterday and the droid glitch in the care package event, please keep adding to the list of what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    Another legend gone. Let me add to the 100 percent drop rate vs IOS on yesterday's faction goal. No more gold for me.

This is crazy what gree is doing to there own game. Time to wake up gree.

I will not buy gold again.

Post Count
    Congratulations Ben, you have made it out of the Matrix.
    Free Player
    794-437-735

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Well, said, a lot I could add to the list of grievances, but, as Ben and many others have said, there is really no point as nothing will ever be redressed. I suggest that new spenders look around here on the Dirty or elsewhere for mentors who can help you stop the insanity before it begins. Bless Ben, who, like me, went through a 24 hour 40% off sale without buying a single ingot of gold. I feel, like you, that that was a MASSIVE accomplishment.
    I was right there at the buy it screen last night ,but I held strong. It was so tempting, but with the change in ltq tactics, it's a lost cause now.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Alas, I was weak. I spent and spent. I could not stop myself. Gree needs my money. Think of all the kids of the gree employees expecting their new playsation4 or xbox one so dad and mom can keep them off free games like this.lol. I must help keep the world economy going, since much of our money goes to help keep the Japanese arm of gree open.

Banned
    Post Count
    GREE executives are probably desperate to show some sign of economic performance improvements. Hopefully we can all work together and crush their hopes soon enough. As they continue to completely disregard customer satisfaction obtaining their objective.

Post Count
    Best of luck in your future endeavors

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You should join me.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Alas, I was weak. I spent and spent. I could not stop myself. Gree needs my money. Think of all the kids of the gree employees expecting their new playsation4 or xbox one so dad and mom can keep them off free games like this.lol. I must help keep the world economy going, since much of our money goes to help keep the Japanese arm of gree open.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sad day. When is gree going to wake up? Probably when it's too late.

Post Count
    I was more upset about them extending the care package collection event. With an hour left, I needed about 100+ packages still. I had been collecting packages through attacks at a cost of roughly 1 gold per package found. Running short on time, I switched to a high end energy mission, and collect the last packages at roughly 20 gold per package. Finish before the event ends...And lo and behold Gree restarts it the next day and gives us the additional 24 hours they had promised.

Bait & switch tactics.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The problem is you

So greed have offered anyone the chance to become a top player within a few months as long as they spend enough gold. Are they being greedy or trying to keep alive a flagging game. The longer term players are getting pissed at all the money they have spent to get to where they are and see now that they have been conned.

Not very ethical I agree. Then neither is spending large amounts of money on a meaningless game with so much poverty in the world. You get no sympathy from me.

I keep reading posts about the top teams spending money, so you have to spend to catch up. That is a myth, that is the dream you are being sold when in reality you know they can't be caught. Those top 3 teams need the rest of us more than we need them. Without the rest of us there is no game. The game goes on without the top three.

Greedy will squeeze you all for every penny you have, then happily consign this game to the trash bin. It has other existing games and new games that it can use to manipulate people into parting with cash. And let's face it, these games, this type of format, only has a limited time lifespan. When it is all over you will be left wondering how the hell you parted with so much cash and have nothing to show for it. The answer, greedy knows how to exploit addictive personalities.

The way you win this game is to play for free or small amounts of money if it is justified. Ignore the rich folk at the top, don't try and compete with them. Settle in at your level and have fun. You will never be top.

As a consequence, greedy will have to give you more for your money.

As for the programming balls ups. Would you pay for a steak well done that you asked for rare? If the owner of the restaurant told you to tuff just eat it, would you go back to that restaurant and expect anything different. Demand your steak medium rare.

Take it from someone who can control an addiction, and believe me, to be able to do that is mentally one of the toughest things you can do.

Post Count
    Glad you decided to take the same road I took. It has been a pleasure knowing you and playing with you.
    Thanks for everything you did for me
    See you in another life!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Crasher I see you calling people who spend money unethical. Any money you spend on anything other than basics to sustain life puts you in the same boat. Do you own a boat? Do you spend money for entertainment of any type? Do you realize how far that money would go towards feeding those without? It's not your place to criticize people for choosing when and how to spend their money, or not. Since going out to eat at a nice restraint is more a luxury, and a form of entertainment, then I have no sympathy for you when the steak is served aware instead of well done. I'm sure we can all cast stones at each other based on the way you perceive this, including yourself. Instead of sending time on such a useless and meaningless game, you should spend your time on more ethical endeavors, such and helping in a soup kitchen, volunteer your spare time spent here to helping with a charity. Don't judge others, lest you be judged yourself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    The problem is you

So greed have offered anyone the chance to become a top player within a few months as long as they spend enough gold. Are they being greedy or trying to keep alive a flagging game. The longer term players are getting pissed at all the money they have spent to get to where they are and see now that they have been conned.

Not very ethical I agree. Then neither is spending large amounts of money on a meaningless game with so much poverty in the world. You get no sympathy from me.

I keep reading posts about the top teams spending money, so you have to spend to catch up. That is a myth, that is the dream you are being sold when in reality you know they can't be caught. Those top 3 teams need the rest of us more than we need them. Without the rest of us there is no game. The game goes on without the top three.

Greedy will squeeze you all for every penny you have, then happily consign this game to the trash bin. It has other existing games and new games that it can use to manipulate people into parting with cash. And let's face it, these games, this type of format, only has a limited time lifespan. When it is all over you will be left wondering how the hell you parted with so much cash and have nothing to show for it. The answer, greedy knows how to exploit addictive personalities.

The way you win this game is to play for free or small amounts of money if it is justified. Ignore the rich folk at the top, don't try and compete with them. Settle in at your level and have fun. You will never be top.

As a consequence, greedy will have to give you more for your money.

As for the programming balls ups. Would you pay for a steak well done that you asked for rare? If the owner of the restaurant told you to tuff just eat it, would you go back to that restaurant and expect anything different. Demand your steak medium rare.

Take it from someone who can control an addiction, and believe me, to be able to do that is mentally one of the toughest things you can do.
    This needs to be a sticky. Well said.
    Harbringers of Doom - DR
    721 508 924

Das Reichmasters - MW
    118 525 038

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    GREE executives are probably desperate to show some sign of economic performance improvements. Hopefully we can all work together and crush their hopes soon enough. As they continue to completely disregard customer satisfaction obtaining their objective.
    the bad news is that more than likely once enough people abandon the game so will they. it will be looked at as a line item on a P&L and thrown out as an obselete idea that once was a cash cow. that would be sad because I really like playing this game and love chatting with my faction mates.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

You are my new hero

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover 300 View Post
    The comments in this post are my feelings based on observations I have made.

I made it through the 40% sale without stocking up. If the gold bonus comes out for the next wd, this will be my last event. I have stayed around because of the friends I made in the game and especially in TKO.

I guess I'm not suppose to mention names but my brother and my sister in TKO know how much they mean to me and this is the perfect time for me to leave because we will be having dinner together on Dec 9, right after the event ends.

I've played kingdom age and modern war.

I have had glitch upon glitch most never rectified to my liking. In both games my factions/guilds were 1 win away from completing the streak and due to delays in match ups and game glitches we failed. We were given the generic reply basically tough luck we don't award after the fact. Well we all know that's not true and gree just proved it in the last wd.

The case event we all spent thousands of gold to try to beat people that either had an advantage with combining account and having 1 million gold or just people hacking, and gree did nothing to reimburse the players.

The ridiculous money people have spent to become powerful to just have others with 5 to 10 million in lower stats to be able to defeat you (that's just a slap in the face to anyone that has spent a lot of money).

Add in the ability that players in the game are able to scan anyone and everyone's accounts and they get rewarded for this by gree. Plus admittedly the factions they are in (or he is in) say they have a slight advantage going into wd events.

Every glitch in the game ends up costing us money. I will not be throwing my money at a game you can't win and a game that I feel is unfair.

I will truly miss talking to and attacking the people I interact with every day (well almost everyone) there are two people that when they were much lower in stats and gree didn't let 5 - 10 million Lowe stat people beat you, these people asked me not to raid them. For months I agreed and left them alone. Amazing how they now raid me daily. Dummies like that also ruin the game.

Have a happy holiday season and a very good new year. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Ben Dover
    Uh huh... There's the smell of something in the air, and it ain't channel no.5