Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Beth, with my little experience at the Android side, making the millionaire club at the Android is a bit more challenging. On iOS, the scoring rewards high ranked knights hitting high ranked officers. For example, you can get ~500 points for killing a GM. On android, the spread between high and low score is a lot narrower. A high ranked knighthitting a GM may only earn you around ~250 pts (and the same high ranked knight hitting a low ranked commander gets you ~120 points). At the same time, there's also a huge incentive for the low ranked knights to be active in the game, because their base points are higher. Example - Low ranked commanders hitting other low ranked commanders can earn you ~300 points

Basically the point scale seems to be a bit off, and also the scoring system seems to encourage beginner knights a LOT more in the game.
    Erm. Basically Zues did about 1,084,459 points with 3940 wins. That gives him about a 275 point per win average.

I think i saw DPA Sparkles 1.29 something score with only about 3.2k wins. so I think that makes point averages around 400 point per win. Not sure whats the specific one.

So if zues was in ios he would be doing something like 1.5 - 1.7 million in points.

There could be a 2 million club coming soon ?

Just curious what was the highest number of wins in RR? or DPA during that run? and what was the average point per win for those ppl?
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post

Just curious what was the highest number of wins in RR? or DPA during that run? and what was the average point per win for those ppl?
    Hmm I wonder if anyone from RR or DPA are willing to share that information?

Hmm I wonder if anyone from RR or DPA are willing to share that information?
    Yea, I play on Android but would be interesting to get some insight on the RR vs DPA rivalry. Pretty interesting stuff and also the point system on ios so that maybe we could make a fair comparison between Android and ios.

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Erm. Basically Zues did about 1,084,459 points with 3940 wins. That gives him about a 275 point per win average.

That is interesting. Yeah on iOS when you kill a GM, GS, or GC, the base points seem higher, and then there's this additional factor called "rank bonus" which can be pretty significant. I think I saw rank bonuses as high as additional 150 points when I kill a GM (a bit lower for GS and GC and basically pennies for HC). So even if the base points are somewhat random, when you are guaranteed a big chunk of bonus points, it's safe to expect consistent high score per win.

Just out of curiosity... what was Zeus's loss count?

That is interesting. Yeah on iOS when you kill a GM, GS, or GC, the base points seem higher, and then there's this additional factor called "rank bonus" which can be pretty significant. I think I saw rank bonuses as high as additional 150 points when I kill a GM (a bit lower for GS and GC and basically pennies for HC). So even if the base points are somewhat random, when you are guaranteed a big chunk of bonus points, it's safe to expect consistent high score per win.

Just out of curiosity... what was Zeus's loss count?
    3940 wins 44 losses, 98.9% win.

Zues was the Sent for DK

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

3940 wins 44 losses, 98.9% win.

Zues was the Sent for DK
    So basically:

Zeus (android): 3940 win, 44 loss, 1084459 points
    Average score per turn (wins+losses) = 272.2 pt
    Average score per win (just wins, assume 0 pts earned per loss) = 256.5 pt

Now, in the previous wars, Sparkle and Eunuchorn posted screen caps of their war performance. I know this is probably different now because GM stripping is supposed to change the scoring per turn a bit... but anyhoo:

Sparkle (ios): 3114 win 73 loss 1377137 pts
    Average score per turn (wins+losses) = 432.1 pt
    Average score per win (just wins, assume 0 pts earned per loss) = 442.4 pt

Eunuchorn (ios): 184 win 4 loss 72793 pts
    Average score per turn (wins+losses) = 387.2 pt
    Average score per win (just wins, assume 0 pts earned per loss) = 395.6 pt

I think since Sparkle is HC, he gets a bigger bonus for killing GM, GS, and GC than Eunuchorn (GM)

So conservatively, we can say that the iOS scoring for high level knights are inflated by.. say 65%? 70%? That would make 1 million points in android to have a face value of about... 1.6 or 1.7 million points... roughly the currency exchange value between USD and GBP, lol
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 12-03-2013 at 08:01 PM.

So basically:

Zeus (android): 3940 win, 44 loss, 1084459 points
    Average score per turn (wins+losses) = 272.2 pt
    Average score per win (just wins, assume 0 pts earned per loss) = 256.5 pt

Now, in the previous wars, Sparkle and Eunuchorn posted screen caps of their war performance. I know this is probably different now because GM stripping is supposed to change the scoring per turn a bit... but anyhoo:

Sparkle (ios): 3114 win 73 loss 1377137 pts
    Average score per turn (wins+losses) = 432.1 pt
    Average score per win (just wins, assume 0 pts earned per loss) = 442.4 pt

Eunuchorn (ios): 184 win 4 loss 72793 pts
    Average score per turn (wins+losses) = 387.2 pt
    Average score per win (just wins, assume 0 pts earned per loss) = 395.6 pt

I think since Sparkle is HC, he gets a bigger bonus for killing GM, GS, and GC than Eunuchorn (GM)

So conservatively, we can say that the iOS scoring for high level knights are inflated by.. say 65%? 70%? That would make 1 million points in android to have a face value of about... 1.6 or 1.7 million points... roughly the currency exchange value between USD and GBP, lol
    Yup, ios gets a more sexy looking point system. But why the difference ? Just curious.

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Yup, ios gets a more sexy looking point system. But why the difference ? Just curious.
    Well for one, our base points for killing someone seem to have a bigger spread... so killing the same knight can earn you anywhere from (roughly) 180 points to 330 points... but the lows are few and far in between, and most hover around high range. Then there are rank bonuses that can be around 150 additional points for killing a GM. This rank bonus doesn't seem to exist at the Android, and the rewards for killing a HC vs GS vs GC vs GM seem so negligible (this is not the case at iOS).

The way I see it, I think GREE is aware of different demographics between the iOS vs Android users and they adjusted their scoring system accordingly. I feel like they skewed the point system to encourage everyone from all levels to play at the Android side, and then everyone would have a lot more fun if they bought a moderate amount of gems. Over on the iOS side, it REALLY SUCKS if your knights are weak and you really don't have any fun. All the fun goes to power players with lots of cool armors and/or lots of gems. Just as a relative comparison... there's a bit more nickling and diming on the Android side, and a bit more hard selling on the iOS side.

Well for one, our base points for killing someone seem to have a bigger spread... so killing the same knight can earn you anywhere from (roughly) 180 points to 330 points... but the lows are few and far in between, and most hover around high range. Then there are rank bonuses that can be around 150 additional points for killing a GM. This rank bonus doesn't seem to exist at the Android, and the rewards for killing a HC vs GS vs GC vs GM seem so negligible (this is not the case at iOS).

The way I see it, I think GREE is aware of different demographics between the iOS vs Android users and they adjusted their scoring system accordingly. I feel like they skewed the point system to encourage everyone from all levels to play at the Android side, and then everyone would have a lot more fun if they bought a moderate amount of gems. Over on the iOS side, it REALLY SUCKS if your knights are weak and you really don't have any fun. All the fun goes to power players with lots of cool armors and/or lots of gems. Just as a relative comparison... there's a bit more nickling and diming on the Android side, and a bit more hard selling on the iOS side.
    I wish they had bonuses for killing HC, GM, Sent and GC as well. Pretty boring to get flat bonuses across killing different ranking ppl.

But yea maybe its better for the community. idk

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

I wish they had bonuses for killing HC, GM, Sent and GC as well. Pretty boring to get flat bonuses across killing different ranking ppl.

But yea maybe its better for the community. idk
    It's definitely a lot of thrill when you hit a GM and score IDK around 500 points at a time. Sometimes when we get lucky and run into an easy GM, the guys with the big guns go crazy on it. Then some of the weaker knights give it a go and we work our way down our list of people to see how many of us can get that sweet sweet bonus