return gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: return gold

Banned
    Post Count

return gold

You did it for last event that was messed up so we know it's possible to return gold to people that used it. now do the right thing and return ever piece of gold people used for this scam of a LTE. people play certain events knowing that some are gambling and some are not, you have made this into a complete FU to the customer....
    ill be waiting for my gold refund or go through other channels

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Second this! I'm pissed about the direction gree has taken. It's a complete screw you to the consumer, the people that keep the lights on...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've seen a lot of screwed up gree events and am usually one of the first to call them out when justified but what exactly is your beef on this one?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    I've seen a lot of screwed up gree events and am usually one of the first to call them out when justified but what exactly is your beef on this one?
    this is absolutely unacceptable, they advertise a common event that has a certain amount of energy per hit. You know the exact amount of gold you need, then on some they give 100% drop and on another platform they give a Radom drop ( just my example 800 gold for 3 of the 8 ships I need for ten). If people are spending money then they have a right to know changes made to the game. I would never have spent 50 dollars on a pixel but with my calculations it would have only taken me..well less than 240 bars. I didn't buy a scratch ticket I bought gold knowing what I would get when gree decided to add the chance of drop option they made it gambling and probably illegal

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Personally, I think the drop rate idea was great and I don't have an issue with it at all. However, if the drop rates were different for droid vs ios, then that is problematic. On 10/10, I think it took me 18 tries or more to get the final one down. Anyone from sup get a better hit rate on iOS?

Post Count
    18...LOL try about 26 trys.

But I still understand. Everyone wants everything, the best, Just handed to them. Not every goal will be possible. People need to understand that.

Not sure about anyone else, but this event was horrible for the Server delays on IOS and Android I was not able to get on.
    Last edited by jrb22250; 11-29-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Post Count
    Took me 8 kills and 340 good to finish level 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My team mate hit the final unit and got 32 kills and 0 drops. Im in agreeance with the top post
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Return the gold to all affected android players as well. We were locked out of the game hours on end...some of us missed the box event so that's another reason for reimbursement.

I'm not from SUP but I damn well know a screw up when I see one. Do the right thing for once.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    Return the gold to all affected android players as well. We were locked out of the game hours on end...some of us missed the box event so that's another reason for reimbursement.

I'm not from SUP but I damn well know a screw up when I see one. Do the right thing for once.
    Agreed. There were far too many issues in the past couple days. I bet they wish they had a rewind button; it would be much easier for them!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by essayons View Post
    Agreed. There were far too many issues in the past couple days. I bet they wish they had a rewind button; it would be much easier for them!
    Agree with most of the above posts. GREE needs to make clear up front if its a chance event. I calculated gold required based on normal LTQ kills and had no reason to believe this was any different. By the time I got to 9 and started getting 1 in 3 and 1 in 5 drops, it became expensive, but kept going because I'd spent so much

Bottom line - If I had know at the start it was down to chance I wouldn't have spent the money in the first place

Banned
    Post Count
    I have the game on droid and iphone.. I checked out data drop on both devices. The drop rate for the final loot item was 0.5.. ie 50%.. So each time you try it you had a 50:50 chance.. I normally don't defend gree, but this event was based on chance and therefore you can't assume how much gold it was going to cost... for me it cost 600.. but i was lucky. I got 10 in about 25.. Just under the 50%

Banned
    Post Count
    Fyi - loot items have always been based on chance

Post Count
    it was said itīs loot items. so i am afraid we cant complain about this. BUT the drop rate was very poor to make us cash cows. and with this gambling another fun aspect has been killed. gree destroys theirselves and make customers run away.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can't say I'm surprised by this new way of taking money out of our hands. FLTQ's were the only way where with careful planning we could decide how much gold you have to spend to get that unit. Now this has also become a gamble... So guess who's not going to invest ent more money in this gambling business where you can't even figure out your chances. Don't even think this is legal!