Android Now Completely Unplayable

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Now Completely Unplayable

Post Count

Exclamation Android Now Completely Unplayable

You guys mentioned "looking into it" but I wanted to Make sure that the community communicated to you how severe the current issues on the Android are.

- game will not connect at all in many instances, stating no Internet connection, which is false

- news feed items delayed for hours

- cannot visit other players base to attack or raid

- if you are lucky enough to click attack, more often than not you get the "player cannot be attacked" message

- cases took up to 5 minutes to open

- bosses aren't being triggered

- maps are not loading making this 1 day LTQ something of a chore...

- some players can't take advantage of the 40% of gold sale due to being unable to complete a transaction

So, all of these issues have appeared within the last 5 days... coinciding with the release of the case event. Prior to that everything had been churning along nicely.

This thread is an effort to:

A.) Supply you with relevant information minus the immature whining

B.) Get some answers provided to the community

C.) Kill some time since my game is currently not playable anyways.

All in all, these issues make playing the game pointless, and I urge you to QUICKLY release a patch fixing the issue to the Android community. The last thing I want is to stumble on even MORE nuked bases when I'm trying to raid.
    Last edited by pb23; 11-29-2013 at 02:11 PM.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agreed. Same problems here, plus one more; cannot purchase gold! Im not a big spender, but gree is losing a another sale.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also grinding to a halt here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can't buy gold if you can't open the app...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any server action takes about sixty seconds if at all. Doing a boss by looting takes 5-15 minutes per boss. And thats a one hit kill.

Absolutely ridiculous........

Lurker
    Post Count

Absolutely true - the game is not playable

Rival bases takes ages to load if at all.

The game continually disconnects - if it's in the middle of a raid - it results in not being able to raid the building at all - which has been an issue for a while.

This is on top of the "regular" Android bugs that have been there for months. How hard is it really to fix the FLTQ "Contributors" list so it shows all contributors and not just the first 4.

If Gree doesn't really want Android users - why not just cancel support for Android?

Post Count
    Definetly losing money today.
    Free Player
    794-437-735

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well.. to be honest, the lag on the apple side isn't much to cheer about last 24-72 hours either lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree is.a group of worthless wads! This is ridiculous! And not a response from anyone at gree. Gotta love holiday weekends.

Vaulting money takes over 30 seconds IF you don't get the server timeout error.

Fighting the boss, the boss looks as of doing perverted things.to.that poor pump.gun for over 30 seconds.

Typical gree!
    Last edited by FromAfar; 11-29-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And yes,, Apple is having issues, but no where near as bad as android. Hands down android is much worse

Post Count
    As hard as it is to refrain from throwing insults and jabs at their apparent incompetence... let's keep this thread on topic so we can have a shot at learning what they are doing about it and what type of time line we are looking at.

This significantly impacts multiple events where factions are counting on their players to perform.

Some answers would be nice so we can plan. If you have similar experiences, post them here!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't get back in game. I have been spending gold to finish event which now I can't.
    It takes minimum of 60 sec for any action when I could actually get on. I got charged multiple times for energy refills. Not a happy customer!
    I

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I add myself to the long number of angry clients
    wasn't able to add the care packs, almost imposible to trigger boss, this is no way to play!!!!
    dpghost

smart beats gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Pb they've had two years to sort their shot out and it's Judy getting worse,don't kid yourself they may care or get something right,they don't give a ****!
    I'm well aware of their struggles to reliably test their software before pushing it out... I'm also one to acknowledge that several of their Devs have made an effort to reply to a few threads in the forums. I'm hoping for legitimate solutions and be it fair or not, I've noticed extremely quick replies to threads that give Gree praise, while threads that bash them go unanswered.

I don't need another place to vent about my frustrations... I can do that in my faction chat lol. I'm hoping for a response to let us know they're working on it and hopefully when it will be fixed.

Post Count
    The boss pumps his shotgun about 60 times before being hit. The only thing epic about this event is how long it takes on android.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies