$1 mil Bounty On Molly Maguires Members - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $1 mil Bounty On Molly Maguires Members

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty's Revenge View Post
    Thanks for all the responses. My inbox is quite full. I'll get to you eventually. Remember, screenshot must be posted in thread. I won't pay your claim if you pm me the info.
    like I stated earlier you are not allowed to post screenshots with players names, so how is this going to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    L187 come at me, Molly hatin' bros.
    did you forget to post under your alternate troll a count or did u recently join Molly's?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey tool, why are you avoiding my question? Since it is against the tos to post a screen shot with a players name how do we prove a hit? I've asked 2 x now 3 no response. What is your in game name and level?
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    Hey tool, why are you avoiding my question? Since it is against the tos to post a screen shot with a players name how do we prove a hit? I've asked 2 x now 3 no response. What is your in game name and level?
    youre right. I am avoiding your question. I've gone out of my way to ignore it. Thought you woulda taken a hint by now.

I'll answer it for you now as it seems like you need help figuring out the most basic of things. You can either post a screenshot of the attack with partially blurred/erased names, or you can post the screenshot with name blurred out completely and ill review it in a private message.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    youre right. I am avoiding your question. I've gone out of my way to ignore it. Thought you woulda taken a hint by now.

I'll answer it for you now as it seems like you need help figuring out the most basic of things. You can either post a screenshot of the attack with partially blurred/erased names, or you can post the screenshot with name blurred out completely and ill review it in a private message.
    cool, what's your in game name and level?
    Attention Crime Lords!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol I'm going to need a super size popcorn
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

cool, what's your in game name and level?
    move along son.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    move along son.
    what are you afraid of? You're advocating bullying a group, if you stand so proud just post your level and in game name, I would gladly like to visit you, or one of my friends that are on a similar level.
    Attention Crime Lords!

what are you afraid of? You're advocating bullying a group, if you stand so proud just post your level and in game name, I would gladly like to visit you, or one of my friends that are on a similar level.
    if I wanted to see a lot of green in my newsfeed I'd drop mafia. You're chump change homie. I toss u like yesterday's newspaper.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Crafty is at 161 he changed his name to Crafty MM Hunter .... The molly Hunter
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He has a list on his wall of all Molly's crew and he will update it with all new information before next war

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    Crafty is at 161 he changed his name to Crafty MM Hunter .... The molly Hunter
    thanks, he wont be in my rivals, but I'll see if I can reach out
    Attention Crime Lords!

Post Count
    did you forget to post under your alternate troll a count or did u recently join Molly's?
    A real Molly. Come at me, bro.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    A real Molly. Come at me, bro.
    His ingame name is now (MoM) mxz. So as he said, come at him, Brody.

This thread is further evidence that crafty is still butthurt over the continual beatings myself and other Mollies have been throwing him since he called the Molly Maguires out a couple months ago. Remember, the only reason I exist on the forum is because of Crafty.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Here is a new way for Gree to make money. Let people buy bounties on others. 500 gold a pop.